Recruitment Consultant Intern Barcelona
Throughout the year, Academic Year, Trimester, May Term
- You hold a Bachelor or Master Degree
- Previous internship experience in recruitment or B2B sales is a minimum. A first experience is a plus.
- You are passionate by sales with excellent negotiation and communication skills
- You are business oriented
- You work hard and party hard
- You have a lot of energy and are self-motivator
- You are self-starter, take initiative and bring new ideas
- You like to challenge yourself and always aim to the top
- You are committed to the highest level of quality, and pay attention to details
- You are enthusiastic, dynamic and performance driven
- You have easy contact with people
- You have excellent level of English. Additional European language such as Dutch, German, Norwegian, Swedish, etc. is a plus.
- Human Resources
This Program is open to