Throughout the year
Every month throughout the year. Contact the school directly for more information
- Animal Science
- Art & Fine Arts
- Travel & Tourism
- Tv & Media Production
- Visual Arts
- Zoology & Wildlife Sciences
Cost in US$:
From USD 2,500 per person for a 25 day course in Kruger National Park
Program Fees Include:
- Accommodation at Maninghi Lodge for the duration of the course.
- Three meals a day and unlimited tea and coffee.
- All transport during the duration of the course as well as the road-transfers from nearest airport (Hoedspruit).
- Access to professional 2D and 3D video and editing equipment.
- Lectures and tuition given by professional 2D and 3D wildlife filmmakers.
- Course notes.
- WI-FI throughout the lodge
- Access to the school's library of books and DVDs about nature filmmaking.
- Access to the most useful list of contacts in the wildlife filmmaking industry.
- 4x4 open safari vehicles with professional game rangers.
- Access to a long list of wild animals such as elephants, buffalos, lions, leopards, giraffes, kudu, warthogs, baboons, etc...
- A certificate of completion of the course.
- A DVD of your own broadcast-safe three minutes nature documentary made with Beyond Borders Wildlife Film School.
This Program is open to
Asian, Worldwide, Kiwi, South African, Australian, Canadian, European and American Participants.
Typical Living Arrangements
- Group living
- Guest House
Independently or in Groups
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups of 6 max
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview
Post Services Include
- Job and Internship Network