Singapore: Singapore City
Fall, Spring, Summer, Winter, Throughout the year, May Term
All year through
Singapore is definitely one of the Asian business hubs! Our internships are provided in the fields of sales/ marketing, PR, communication, finance and design. It is a great opportunity to explore a new culture and at the same time gain a professional experience with a company that really matters. We help you to find the right internship and also through our orientation sessions to settle down in your new home!
* Practical use of theoretical skills in a booming Singapore
* Great international exposure in one of the largest expat cities!
* Easy way to travel around and explore South East Asia!
* University student or Graduate, major: business administration or hotel management
* Advanced English
* IT: Word, Excel, Power Point, internet and email; Photoshop or similar is plus but not a requirement
* Airport pick up
* Orientation meeting
* Apartment assistance and introduction
* Legal support: registration at the police station, help with visa
* Working experience support: internship placement, preparation for interview
Stipend on the level of local internship salaries, usually: SGD 800-1000/month
American, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi and South African Participants.
4 to 12 weeks
Our programs are designed for students and graduates who want to experience living in an Asian culture and building professional experience in the largest emerging market in the world. We will guide you to write an impressive resume, generate for you list of positions you can sign up for, place you in Shanghai in a company that matters, find you cool downtown apartment with like-minded flat mates and introduce you to top business people via numerous networking events in the town!