Fall, Spring, Winter, Academic Year
Sept. 1st and Jan. 10th
* University student or graduate in area of interest.
* Minimum of 20 years of age.
* Open to all degree backgrounds: i.e. Business Administration, International Relations, Marketing, Political Science, Education, etc.
* Minimum lower-intermediate Spanish.
- Fashion Business
- Health Sciences
- Interior Design
- International Relations
- International Trade
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
- Physical Therapy
Cost in US$:
Program Fees Include:
* Full coverage medical and accident insurance for 3 months
* Intensive Spanish course at our downtown, fully-equipped language school for 4 hours/day, 5 days a week, 2 weeks
* Intern placement
* Search for accommodation
* Limited bureaucracy - easy application process.
* Tutor for academic and professional affairs
* Testing, certificates, materials, taxes, texts and free Internet and WIFI access while at the school
* Screening of all companies
* Welcome luncheon
* Airport pick up
* Local phone, fax and e-mail data will be provided in case of need
* Orientation packet: includes tourist info, city information, transportation and communication details -- including a map and explanation of the Metro in Madrid, etc.
* Activities program
Stipends and perks
This Program is open to
American, Australian, Canadian, European and South African Participants.
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Job and Internship Network