Calle Solano 11, 3 - C Pozuelo de Alarcon, Madrid 28223 Spain
Throughout the year
Commencing Mondays yearlong
This program is ideal for anyone wanting to study language, experience cultural immersion in a supportive atmosphere and work/intern in Spain where non-Europeans are legally eligible to work while on a student visa. Many interns teach English or tutor students privately to earn while abroad and we will arrange EFL internships in Madrid for male and female candidates interested in language teaching, Eng., children's development or similar areas. These internships are not paid, but we do negotiate a daily stipend to help with expenses.
The program´s duration is from 4 months to to an academic year. You can start any Monday, all year long. Graduates and young professionals gain international experience through an internship placement in Madrid area. Internships focus on preparing students for working in an international environment in elementary education or in the field of their area of study such as General Education, EFL teaching, childcare, childhood development, curriculum and materials development, etc.
To develop an excellent competitive edge in the job market for those who aspire to work in an international environment, an internationally recognized TEFL Certification is possible to obtain by coming one-month earlier (optional).
Complementing the work experience, all interns participate in an intensive Spanish language course upon their arrival aimed at helping them with their adaptation in Spain.
Certification: Upon completion of the internship, the intern receives a certificate that documents the number of hours they have interned on a Certificate of International Project Participation.
We believe that 2 to 3 months of experience abroad is worth years of experience in any other type of activity.
Our classes for Spanish are in a centrally-located, up-market school located in the heart of Madrid´s up-market Salamanca district.
BEST offers the most competitive prices on the market, guaranteed! We are a privately owned Spanish firm, in business searching for internships for 15 years. We are non-affiliated, non-funded and work with a very slight margin to cover costs and help foreigners expand culturally and linguistically abroad.
* University student or graduate in area of interest (EFL, teaching, elementary edu., children's development, etc.
* Minimum of 18 years of age
* Minimum lower-intermediate Spanish
* Full coverage medical and accident insurance for 3 months
* Intensive Spanish course at our downtown, fully-equipped language school
* Intern placement
* Lodging search
* Limited bureaucracy
* Tutor for academic and professional affairs
* Testing, certificates, taxes, materials, texts and limited free Internet access while at the school
* Screening of all companies
* Airport pick up
* Local phone, fax and e-mail data will be provided in case of need
* Orientation packet: includes tourist info, city information, transportation and communication details -- including a map and explanation of the Metro in Madrid, etc.
* Activities program 4 days a week
* Welcome luncheon
* Cell phone or sim card (30 euros deposit required)
A stipend for covering daily expenses.
BEST Program is a provider of packaged programs which team paid and unpaid internships in foreign settings, outside focused instruction. Through professional and volunteer work experience BEST provides competitively priced programs in Europe, Russia and Thailand to participants from around the world. Founded in 1990, our common denominator has always been: flexibility to accommodate your individual learning style and your preferences for lodging, business type, location, dates, duration, etc.