Fall, Spring, Winter, Academic Year
September 1st ; January 10th
* University student or graduate in area of interest.
* Minimum of 18 years of age.
* Open to all degree backgrounds: i.e. Business Administration, International Relations, Marketing, Political Science, etc. Preference given for Education and ESL (English as a Second Language).
* TEFL Certificate or equivalent.
* Minimum lower-intermediate Spanish.
Languages Used as a Medium of Teaching
Cost in US$:
Program Fees Include:
* Full coverage medical and accident insurance for 3 months
* ISpanish classes at our downtown, fully-equipped language school
* Optional TEFL Certificate Course (internationally recognized)
* Intern placement in EFL
* Lodging search in shared student apartments or with other Spaniards
* Limited bureaucracy
* Tutor for academic and professional affairs
* Testing, diploma, certificates, materials, taxes, texts and free Internet and WIFI access while at the school
* Screening of all companies
* Arrival airport transfers
* Local phone, fax and e-mail data will be provided in case of need
* Orientation packet: includes tourist info, city information, transportation and communication details -- including a map and explanation of the Metro in Madrid, etc.
* Activities program 4 days a week
* Welcome luncheon
* Cell phone or sim card (with 30 euros deposit required)
* Visa documentation 4 to 12 months
* Lowest fee on the market, guaranteed. We are a privately run Spanish firm with 15 years internship search experience. We are non-funded and non-affiliated, totally independent and working for the cultural and linguistic expansion of foreign students abroad.
Stipends: * Housing search is provided in shared student apartments or with Spaniards. * A stipend of 10 euros a day of expenses.
This Program is open to
American, Australian, Canadian, European and South African Participants.
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Job and Internship Network