Beijing International Chinese College Header Image Beijing International Chinese College Header Image

Live the Chinese language and feel the Culture at BICC

• The Campus

BICC helped me a lot on progressing my Chinese ability.

Teachers here are all friendly and enthusiastic.

On my first day here, my Chinese was really bad. I wasn’t able to read, listen and understand anything at that time; therefore, I got abundant troubles on living. But through learning at BICC, I’ve been getting used to the daily life here. If I’ve only taken Chinese classes at the universities, the learning progress wouldn’t be so great.

However, I wish I had other peers in the class and more chances to chat with the teachers. Due to the one-on-one teaching style, I wasn’t able to do so. I believe that my learning would be more exciting if I have had more interactions with others.

Our six-month learning here is end. I hope to have affairs on work which are more connected with China when I return to Japan.

I especially thank the teachers here and BICC.

Hope to see you again!

吉冈悠志

Quick progress in speaking

Extraordinary commitment of the teaching staff! Vocabulary and grammar teaching is balanced with games and speaking lessons. Cultural activities as tai qi, paper cutting , calligraphy painting are really making the learning experience unforgettable!
Friendly teachers and helpful volunteers are extra nice surprise!!!

Great School to improve your Chinese Language

I took a year off from my work and wanted to live a different experience in different country, I chose China because I really like the culture and I found this wonderful School BICC. very good location, wonderful staffs. I felt very confortable studying there.

Great For Any Level

I thought the teaching at this school was fantastic, best I have had in three years of learning Chinese. I would recommend this school to beginners, intermediate or even advanced learners. The teachers are passionate and will help you understand how to improve your chinese on every level. I highly recommend for anyone wanting to take their language to the next level.

Exceptional

I had the opportunity to experience China while learning their language. The attention was great, professional teachers. The course was very well structured. They made sure to place each class in a timely manner to facilitate learning. Our schedule let us understand every aspect of China Culture as their real live and were that way to live comes from.

I can say that this is a most to do for those who wants to discover the essence of a great country.

Jorge J. Tovar V.
Panama

Great Option

My experience in BICC was unforgettable. The school's atmosphere is amazing, and the most important thing: the course really works. In BICC the teachers make you use the language the whole class, they make you go beyond the "comfort zone" (difficult, but necessary). Great option not only to learn, but also to make good friends!

100% Awesome

My time in BICC was awesome. Although it was not that long but i still manage to learn a lot there with the help of their amazing staff which are now very good friends of mine. As we all know mandarin is such a difficult language to learn but in BICC they make it managable, still not an easy task but very plausible. The teachers push you to use the language every minute your in class and outside the campus. Highly recommended! Thank you for the culture and knowledge

Thanks BICC

Excellent staff and program, specially the dedication and care of our experienced teachers and tutors. Great people making a great job. Thanks for showing me the beauty of your culture, language and nation.

Best decision ever

Great teachers, great staff, excellent location and services.Everything at this school makes you feel that you are in the right place if you want to learn Chinese. I try with other schools before, and if you ask for an advice of where to study the language in China, i will tell you, do not waste your time, and go with BICC.

Masaya Daxi

Through this program, I can get not only the chinese ability but also "chinese friends", the "friends" mean my chinese teachers in BICC. Off course their class is awesome, in addition, they are so friendly and deal with us like one of their family members, you can feel such a nice time in BICC!!

my time with BICC

BICC is a great place to study Chinese, both classes and activities are exactly what is needed to learn the language in depth. My favorite thing is the small classes, we all get the right tools to fully understand each lesson.

Welcoming experience

Studying in a small class size gave me the opportunity to connect and understand with my classmates and teacher. The whole experience from beginning to end was made straight forward and unlike other aspects of Chinese culture, ran smoothly.
I would recommend to anyone wishing to move to China and beginning studying to consider BICC due to their overall professionalism and adaptability with students.
Outstanding teachers, taking the time and effort to ensure each student's needs are met.

Chinese made Easy

The Chinese language course at the BICC provides a practical and historical approach to tackling the dialogue and Chinese characters. The classes are lively, informative and provides beginners, within a few lessons, the tools to converse in basic Chinese. With each new lesson additional words, phrases and sentences are added, following a healthy dose of revision. The teachers are super professional, informed, intuitive and very approachable. Learning Chinese through the BICC has made living in Beijing that much easier.

nice experience in BICC

Before I went to China, my Chinese language ability is too bad. I just can say "Hello, Sorry...etc.".
But, through BICC's program and their teachers nice support, my Chinese was progressed rapidly.
Finally I could pass HSK level 6.

Loved it!

Googled Mandarin schools in Beijing and BICC was the first one to appear. Glad I made the decision to come here. Made life long friendships and the teachers here are great. Since the class sizes are small it's easy for the teachers to cater to your needs.