Barcelona SAE participants facing Barcelona city Barcelona SAE participants facing Barcelona city

Barcelona School for International Studies Semester Program

Incredible

Everything about my trip, from the city of Barcelona to the people I met, was the most eye-opening and incredible experience of my life. I learned so much in these classes and the faculty of the college was very helpful. I made friends for a lifetime and the trip has inspired me to want to travel the world and to branch out and immerse myself in a new culture. I am thankful for the change I received to study an live in such an amazing place with amazing people.

An Amazing Semester In Spain!!

I had an amazing opportunity to study abroad in Barcelona for my spring semester. I knew that living abroad would be different, but it was beyond what I expected. Barcelona SAE did a great job of filling up our semester with fun activities like flamenco shows, cooking classes, weekend trips to surrounding provinces, day trips, tours of Barcelona barrios (neighborhoods), and intercambios to meet locals. The free time we had to explore Barcelona really opened my eyes to Spanish and Catalan culture.
BSAE also did a good job of balancing school with activities. The work load wasn’t heavy at all and the classes were diverse and really interesting. They offered classes that my university at home did not offer. I also lived with a host family. My host mom really made my experience worthwhile. Her food was amazing and she also helped with my Spanish. By the time I reached my second month abroad, my Spanish pronunciation was nearly perfect.
Barcelona SAE provided me with the best experience possible. I honestly believe I would not have integrated myself in that much Spanish culture without the help of BSAE. I highly recommend it to everyone who is planning on or thinking about studying abroad!