2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks
As a volunteer in Ethiopia you must:
* Be between 18 and 59 years of age
* Have no major health problems
* Have some skills in special education, music, computers, administration, or grant writing
Please note that this project requires volunteers who are self-starters, who can take part in a flexible schedule, and who can work with minimal supervision.
Cost in US$:
Join Us Free - Please contact us for more information
Program Fees Include:
* Personal staff support (incl. 24hr/7 day in-country support during your placement)
* Access to any Bamboo volunteer programs over the next 5 years without having to pay another application fee
* Your detailed online Program Guide
* Your Fundraising Guide (incl software)
* and your own personal online journal
The in-country fee covers meals and accommodation during your placement, airport pickup, transport to placement, and supervision, and a direct donation to the project.
You will need to budget for your other expenses like bottled water, personal costs, beverages and entertainment. If you are willing to live on a tight budget you can get by on USD 20 per week. The other costs you will need to meet are your flights, visa, shots, travel insurance, departure tax and your bus trip back to the airport.
- Computer Training
- English Teaching
- Small Business Development
- Street Children
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
- Group living
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network
- Re-Entry Debriefing at Home