Strategically located in Taormina, Sicily, Babilonia offers students an exceptional opportunity to study in Italy while discovering the amazing culture of the country. Students can choose to study for a semester or a short-term program in a wide range of courses including art history, archaeology, and humanities. Courses are either taught in Italian or English.
Students enrolled in Babilonia's programs can fully immerse in Italian culture, heritage, and architecture from Greek, Roman, Arabic, Byzantine, Spanish, and French influences. Students can benefit greatly from small class sizes and an exceptionally low student-teacher ratio. Social and cultural activities are also provided to further enhance learning.
1. Explore Taormina to experience Sicilian hospitality and Italy's artistic and literary cultures
2. Enjoy free extra curricular activities such as movies, seminars, social activities in Italian
3. Take advantage of home-stay accommodation single room accommodations with breakfast and dinner
4. Receive a Student Discount Card to local businesses
5. Benefit from enhance student-teacher interactions with a maximum of 10 students per class