Germany: Bavaria, Berlin, Bonn and 13 other citiesLength of Position: 6-12 months
The AuPairCare Germany Program provides qualified young women and men the unique opportunity to live with a German family while working as an au pair and caring for the family's children.
The program in Germany is run by Ayusa International e.V., a Berlin-based organization with more than 25 years of experience in cultural and educational exchange programs. Ayusa is part of the U.S. umbrella organization Intrax, which has officially operated the AuPairCare USA program since 1989. It has developed to become one of the largest programs in the USA with more than 30,000 successful au pair placements.
Ayusa will match you with a caring host family, help you with your visa application and provide constant support to ensure you have a successful stay in the heart of Europe.
Your Program Benefits:
* Free flights to / from Germany for a 12-month commitment
* Free board and room at your host family’s place
* Monthly stipend of €260 plus an additional € 90 for educational purposes, making it the highest
au pair salary being earned with a German agency
* 2 days of paid vacation per month (which comes up to 4 weeks for a 12-months stay)
* Flexible program lengths: Choose between 6 and 12 months
* Free insurance package (health, accident and third party liability)
* Free local transportation pass
* 24/7 Emergency hotline in case you need support after business hours
* Au pair Handbook and Welcome package with lots of useful information upon arrival
* Organized au pair meetings & support during your stay with your local au pair coordinator
Further benefits are:
* Gain maturity, confidence and international work experience
* Make a real difference in the lives of children
* Make new friendships that will last a lifetime
* Teach Germans about your culture and language while learning about theirs
Your German Host Family
Most host families live in the metropolitan areas of Germany's largest cities. Typically, both parents work and have 1-3 children between the ages of 1-10 years. Our families are open to new ideas, interested in the world and other countries. Many families look forward to having you teach their children your customs and language.
Your Program Preparation & Support
We will provide you with plenty of information and helpful tips to best prepare for a successful stay in Germany. We will make sure that you are best prepared every step of the way to becoming au pair in Germany. Ayusa also supports you with your visa application, travel and insurance arrangements.
Every au pair has a local Ayusa / AuPairCare representative during the entire stay in Germany. The representative will help you to adjust to your new surroundings and assist you if you have any questions or problems. Ayusa will also provide you with a 24-hour number for emergencies.