AVO Language & Examination Centre Header Image AVO Language & Examination Centre Header Image

TEFL Certification Courses - AVO Language & Examination Centre

CELTA at AVO-Bell Sofia

The CELTA course at AVO-Bell was probably one of the most rewarding experiences of my entire life. Coming from a non-linguistic, non-pedagogical background I can certainly say that they had their work cut out for them in training me to be a teacher. Nevertheless, they did so truly professionally and with undying optimism. There were many difficulties in the process to say the least, but I was provided with an astounding amount of help and was able to push through it, growing both personally and professionally. The best part by far, though, were the students. To be able to see someone, who never thought they could use a certain aspect of the English language actually learn and use that very aspect and say: "Hah! That's so easy! ", to see someone at their ultimate moment of clarity is the true reward of teaching. It wouldn't have been possible for me to experience something as powerful without AVO-Bell and they will always have my absolute respect and gratitude.

CELTA@AVO-Bell, Sofia

A great experience! Inspiring and supportive teachers, helpful support staff and truly wonderful classmates.

The CELTA course is an intensive experience that really shows you what TEFL is all about. And AVO-Bell is a really great place to do it.

CELTA at Avo Bell Sofia

I had a wonderful experience of the CELTA course at Avo Bell Sofia. The course was challenging, but the atmosphere at Avo Bell was particularly supportive. The tutors here take a very personalized approach to helping students address their strengths and weaknesses. The resources at this center are also excellent (there is a great library). I had everything that I needed to succeed; I met great people, and I learned a great deal. This is a very useful and stimulating course, and a great place to spend at least four weeks.

CELTA experience

I started with mixed emotions because I've never thought of becoming a teacher but i loved it. It was a great opportunity to dive in the reality of the teaching experience. Such a pity that it lasts only a month, it was just getting more fun.
The truth is that the atmosphere, the support and the chance of observing the other teachers in action was essential and i strongly recommend the CELTA course to all of you who'd like to learn the basics on how to teach.

AVO Bell Sofia is a great place to study CELTA

I had the chance to experience the CELTA atmosphere in AVO Bell two years ago when I had my summer vacation. I was amazed, even mesmerized by the professionalism and working pace of the centre. I was not mentally prepared for what was coming, but quickly switched to high- speed working mode and managed to take great advantage of the incredible teaching staff and the school base-the library and so. I highly reccomend the place to everyone who wants to experience the spirit of qualified and dedicated professionalists and wants to learn how to teach well. I personally loved it .

• Academic Support

Great centre, great teaching staff

I studied for CELTA at Avo-Bell in 2011. It was an intense and challenging experience which was made a lot easier by the professionalism, support and dedication of the very experienced CELTA tutors and administration staff. I'd strongly recommend anyone thinking of taking CELTA to come to Sofia. It's not only a great centre but it's also in a great city!