Athena Study Abroad participants doing the love sign Athena Study Abroad participants doing the love sign

Athena Study Abroad in Dublin, Ireland

Amazing Study Abroad Experience!

This is an experience of a lifetime! I would recommend anyone considering studying abroad to look into Athena Abroad and of course Dublin!

Athena Abroad is a great program to use because they help you out every step of the way and make the process as painless as possible.

Dublin is a fantastic city for study abroad because the people are great, it is a city but still has the feeling of a small town, and it has something for everyone.

Very well organized

The three excursions that were included in the program were such memorable experiences because I got to travel around Ireland with locals as guides with all of the friends I met through my program.

I chose this program because it looked trustworthy.

They were apartment style. Share the kitchen and living room with 3 other people, and a fairly large room with one other person. Shared bathroom, extremely small bathroom.

I definitely recommend this program!!

My program was very well organized and we had a very sweet and helpful local mentor to guide us through the whole experience. Dublin was a wonderfully friendly city that had so much to do and so many great people to meet! There is nothing I would change about my experience.

An International Experience in Dublin

Athena Abroad's Dublin Program offers a unique study experience that allows the student to meet people and experience cultures from all over the world. Staying at Griffith College near Portobello and Rathmines in Dublin, you'll be staying with 3 other people from literally anywhere in the world. That provides a unique classroom experience as well, as discussion based classes really allow you to understand how students are educated differently, and how to look at your own culture in a new light. That's not to say you won't be exposed to enough Irish culture. The Irish experience in Dublin is extremely unique as well. Dublin's culinary map offers a wide range of restaurants from traditional pubs to European-influenced eateries and contemporary gastropubs. The city's nightlife is also a gem, you could spend your night hearing traditional celtic folk in one of Dublin's oldest pubs, or you could dance the night away at a hip club, bar or music venue. And on a beautiful day, there are hundreds of spots to sit and read and enjoy being in this beautiful city. One of the best parts about staying at Griffith College? You'll only be a 30 minute walk from the city center, where nearly every thing touristy you could want to see is easily accessible. And if you feel like staying close to home, there is plenty to do in the small area around Griffith. Another major highlight of the Athena Dublin experience is the opportunity to travel around greater Ireland, as Athena offers about 3-4 field trips included in the program. These will let you see much of the gorgeous island and get to know the people in your study abroad group in a very special way. My experience with every aspect of this study abroad was amazing, yours will be too.

Dublin, Ireland with Athena

Athena made my whole process of studying abroad so much easier. They were with me every step of the way and they were absolutely amazing. While I was abroad, they were there for me when I was there whenever I need them. They are so affordable and make sure everyone has a chance to study abroad. I highly recommend them.

The Best Decision Of My Life!

Very helpful study abroad program. From starting the paperwork to post program the Athena Abroad staff is always keeping in touch with their students. I always felt like I had a head to lean on if something were to happen. I have gained so much knowledge about Italian culture due to the flexible schedule of the program.