ASVO (Association of Volunteers for Service in Protected Areas) Header Image ASVO (Association of Volunteers for Service in Protected Areas) Header Image

An experience of a lifetime in a Sea Turtle Project

ASVO Buena Vista

It was a wonderful experience filled with new friends and a lot of turtles to see. The camp is located on a beautiful beach and the project is great if you like to live close to nature and wildlife!

Playa Buena Vista review

I had an awesome time, it really felt like I was making a difference and I loved the location and the people. Living situation was so different from home but I loved the change. The lack of electricity was really beneficial.

Want more

I had a very good experience in Montezuma this June, with Asvo doing a volunteer about turtles and kids in the school, I learned a lot about it and I only remember good vibes! So, if you love the nature and new experiences I recommend you to go with Asvo!

Buenavista, a lifetime experience

Once arrived , passed the "crocodile river" you will feel like entering another universe. A world of natural wonder, miracles, and moonlight nights. Work can be tough and a little bit dangerous sometimes, especially with machetes.

Playa Buena Vista summer 2016 review

I had an amazing time in playa buena vista. I made a lot of new friends, the people that work there where incredible teachers and friends. I am very happy that I did this volunteering. I encourage everyone to help with this cause, let's go save some turtles!

Increíble!

Experiencia 100% recomendada! Gran conexión con la naturaleza y con la gente del voluntariado. Todos muy buenas personas y con mucha pasión y entrega por lo que hacen. Perfecto para desconectarse del mundo!

I had a great experience with ASVO

I really enjoyed my time with ASVO. I worked with great people. I receive many information about sea turtles life. The project was interesting and useful for the wild life in Costa Rica and also for the communities through beach cleaning days, recycling campaigns... The location was great. The volunteer house was fine, but could be better organized and more clean. The food diet was in sufficient quantity, but lacked of fruits and vegetables. However, I can rate this experience as a great experience.