teach abroad teach abroad

TEFL Certification and Teaching in India

TESOL-Teaches the Teachers to be Innovative

TESOL- was a wonderful enhancing course for me as a teacher . What i have learnt will be applied in my teaching process forever in my service. I feel whoever wants to become a inspiring teacher could take up this course for the betterment in their profession.

My TEFL journey

My journey was a life time experience which could not be expressed in words. It was like dream come true I never expected someday I will be able to teach in a foreign country. This experience gave me the kind of confidence I could never get from anywhere else.

Learning

For me, it was a huge privilege to be a student again. All the rigidity that years of work experience brings, melted away in the mere two plus weeks. I feel renewed, and I will return to teaching with fresh enthusiasm.

A walk in the park

It was a beautiful experience. Gave me a new perspective on how teaching could be such fun. Getting to do both roles, being a student and a teacher really helped me understand how to approach different situations.

TEFL in class 120 hours

It was an amazing and wonderful experience. I have learnt a lot .it really boost my confidence level .I have loved it till end.its fun teaching students in the class,supervising them and building curosity among the students to learn about the subject.its overall fun and amazing experience

• Academic Support

Experience the art of training

I did my TEFL course in ACT, Bangalore. The pre-training support was awesome. All the questions about training, stay, material, course were answered with an amount of great patience. This was a feel-good factor even before attending the training.

The training is an excellent experience where there is a good mix of theory and practical. The trainers are well experienced and they know dealing with each trainee differently according to their needs. Each person had various concerns, which were dealt in satisfactory way. As told in the beginning, all the questions were answered and reached a logical end at the end of the training. Though the course was hectic, the trainer took all the effort to see that the students are not burdened. All that students had to do is to attend the class, understand and implement.

Anamika is a great personality who has the grace to carry on a training and to deal with any situation. Her material management is excellent. She is like a living example to express language non-verbally. The students would understand with her gestures even before she speaks. She is an example for a TEFL/TESOL trainer. Sai is the one with gifted patience. He is awesome in classroom management. He would deal any difficult situation with a smile and make it better. Bhargavi has been a great support all through the training. Nagarajan Sir is so helpful.

ACT is the place where I felt I have really learnt something. It is worth all the time, money and energy. Love you all.. Thank you so much for the change you have brought. I would remember you every time I use them. You brighten up so many lives.

My experience with Asian College of Teachers for TEFL certification

I needed a small break from regular routine life at the same time I didn't want to waste time sitting at home doing nothing. That is when I found about ACT online. I did some research and finally chose to join ACT and get TEFL certified. The curriculum was real good and it also had some challenges but nevertheless it was wonderful experience. Thanks to all the faculties and the support staff for all their support. Special thanks to Anamika, Sai and Bhargavi. Overall I would rate this as one of the best learning experience I have ever had.

TEFL CERTIFICATION

The overall experience was great and it gave us hands on experience on teaching different methodologies like lesson planning, classroom management, teaching adults, kinesthetic methods.
We enjoyed teaching practice in schools and to my knowledge no organization gives you 4 teaching practice in different various educational institutions.

TEFL course

Thank you very much! Really great experience to get TEFL certificate. In my classroom experience I learned many new techniques. I have 10 years experience in English language but it is too different from that. I can use those thing in real classroom experience. It will great useful for my career and my students also thank you!

TEFL 2016

I have got lot of new teaching skills and very nice friends from different places of the country.this course gave me more confident in my teaching and it gave some new nice friends too.i hope i will get a nice teaching job in any abroad.this course gave me nice overall experience in my life in 2016.

Experience in TEFL Bangalore

TEFLBANGLORE is awesome center for learning and improving. trainers ( Sai and Anamika ) are too supportive and handle students patiently. administration is also fabulous . course material is useful as it has all components which fulfills all curiosities of teacher.

Foray into a new world

I came to this program, with different exceptions than most other trainees, as I've never been a practicing teacher (also I come from the IT world). My main intention was to gain confidence to teach as a volunteer. I thought doing an in class training would help me have real time experience and feedback on areas I need to improve. Teaching Practice was an amazing experience for me. With each new practice, my confidence in my ability to handle and impart knowledge to students grew. Now I don't have any doubt in my ability to impart knowledge, with right content and direction (curriculum). Peer students, most of who were practicing teachers, were excellent to be with. Their knowledge and their confusions in unlearning and learning skills helped me in my journey too. They were also very generous in giving honest encouraging feedbacks which helped me in my improvement as well.
The sessions taken by Anamika and Sai were excellent. It was high in content, yet, understandable by a novice like me in the field of teaching. Their classes were universal in nature. It will not only help me handle teaching related activities but corporate situations and life in general. These are life lessons and will remain with me forever.
Last but not the least, should I talk about the positive energy that was so effervescent in the class which ensured pure learning and positive experience. I will miss the entire experience. :)

Lifetime worthwhile learning experience

I enjoyed learning a lot, because facilitator and partners were really supportive. On top of that, this experience, learning and to become a certified teacher were always my dream,which became true today. Now , I am confident that I will be getting several opportunities abroad.

Memorable experience

here i had fantastic experience. this is the right place for the successful life... act is the road map to success... we had lots of fun joy happiness. the overall teaching experience is so good. the way that they teach and encroach is fine and i really enjoyed the course.

Pathway to my passion

Teaching has been my passion, and tefl program is a gateway for it. I am very happy and proud that i decided to join this course. I have a learnt lot more new about teaching and techniques. I am very confident and sure that i will be rocking the teaching world.

My TEFL time

Each TEFL day bloomed with lovely hues and fragrance...with lots of fun, activities, techniques, learning, technology and whats more! We are really going to miss our class but the experience that we carry is for lifelong.Our trainer, Anamika Ma'am so much filled with energy and enthusiasm and i am sure i have treasured them in my heart forever. And our wonderful Admin staff who supported and helped us each moment,,,bunch of thanks to U.

My TEFL times

The overall Tefl experience is something unique....all sort of fun, activities, learning, methods techniques...
Each day bloomed with wonderful hues and fragrance. Anamika Ma'am is such an excellent trainer that I do believe that I carry a part of her spirit and energy with me!! and whats more our team and of course I am going to miss Sai, Bhargavi, uncle and what's more ....our classroom..always fun filled n bubbly...thank u ACT for providing us with such an excellent lifelong experience which I would treasure till my very end

Enriching experience

The course experience was excellent. Every day was a new experience a new learning. I enjoyed all the sessions as it was very informative and helpful. I am more confident in teaching techniques after doing this course from ACT.

Techniques and innovative lessons

TEFL Bangalore was awesome. Trainer and staff were very supportive. Helped in everything where necessary. I have learned many new techniques of how to conduct a lesson. Lesson plan can now be executed very well. The course was a HIT.

Best experience and learning

September 2016 - Bangalore
Students who are ambitious to be a teacher this is a must do course which will help in giving the best to our students. ACT is a very good platform for aspiring individuals.

A new beginning

Have been a teacher for the past 7 years and still learning continues. Even though I am a YL teacher, yet, there were a lot of techniques that I learnt which i can possibly use in my classes. I am now looking forward to take forward the learnings from here and be able to secure a job in Singapore.

• Academic Support

An innovative approach of the future

Somethings are made to change the world, but somethings are made to change the people who will definitely change the world. Hence teaching becomes an important task, just as a Gardener takes time and keeps his patience level with his garden; a teacher will also have to give time and keep patience with the children, in order for them to come up as a successful personnel.

This course has helped me understand and change my opinion about teaching, also brought me a hope, that we still can make future children's life fun along with education. So watch out world a transition is in progress.

My transformation

The Course was a clear Transformation for me as there was a total transformation of my persona , which has taken place , at the end of the course. I loved every bit of it . Look forward to taking up teaching assignments in China, Russia, Spain, Cambodia and Vietnam.

• Academic Support

My journey to personal growth

My journey in the TEFL training programme has been a delightful experience leading to my personal enhancement which was my own personal agenda prior to coming here.It was like an empty box where each day i came and took away something in the form of learnings.These learnings will definitly prove to be beneficial in my future ventures.

Life changer

It was one Life changing experience and I had an amazing wonderful time with all my other classmates. The training has been a blessing and I am looking forward to teach and apply all in my class. The trainer, the training, the training material, the guidance and all other assistance everything was up to my expectations and they all did the best.