teach abroad teach abroad

TEFL Certification and Teaching in India

Lifetime worthwhile learning experience

I enjoyed learning a lot, because facilitator and partners were really supportive. On top of that, this experience, learning and to become a certified teacher were always my dream,which became true today. Now , I am confident that I will be getting several opportunities abroad.

Memorable experience

here i had fantastic experience. this is the right place for the successful life... act is the road map to success... we had lots of fun joy happiness. the overall teaching experience is so good. the way that they teach and encroach is fine and i really enjoyed the course.

Pathway to my passion

Teaching has been my passion, and tefl program is a gateway for it. I am very happy and proud that i decided to join this course. I have a learnt lot more new about teaching and techniques. I am very confident and sure that i will be rocking the teaching world.

My TEFL time

Each TEFL day bloomed with lovely hues and fragrance...with lots of fun, activities, techniques, learning, technology and whats more! We are really going to miss our class but the experience that we carry is for lifelong.Our trainer, Anamika Ma'am so much filled with energy and enthusiasm and i am sure i have treasured them in my heart forever. And our wonderful Admin staff who supported and helped us each moment,,,bunch of thanks to U.

My TEFL times

The overall Tefl experience is something unique....all sort of fun, activities, learning, methods techniques...
Each day bloomed with wonderful hues and fragrance. Anamika Ma'am is such an excellent trainer that I do believe that I carry a part of her spirit and energy with me!! and whats more our team and of course I am going to miss Sai, Bhargavi, uncle and what's more ....our classroom..always fun filled n bubbly...thank u ACT for providing us with such an excellent lifelong experience which I would treasure till my very end

Enriching experience

The course experience was excellent. Every day was a new experience a new learning. I enjoyed all the sessions as it was very informative and helpful. I am more confident in teaching techniques after doing this course from ACT.

Techniques and innovative lessons

TEFL Bangalore was awesome. Trainer and staff were very supportive. Helped in everything where necessary. I have learned many new techniques of how to conduct a lesson. Lesson plan can now be executed very well. The course was a HIT.

Best experience and learning

September 2016 - Bangalore
Students who are ambitious to be a teacher this is a must do course which will help in giving the best to our students. ACT is a very good platform for aspiring individuals.

A new beginning

Have been a teacher for the past 7 years and still learning continues. Even though I am a YL teacher, yet, there were a lot of techniques that I learnt which i can possibly use in my classes. I am now looking forward to take forward the learnings from here and be able to secure a job in Singapore.

• Academic Support

An innovative approach of the future

Somethings are made to change the world, but somethings are made to change the people who will definitely change the world. Hence teaching becomes an important task, just as a Gardener takes time and keeps his patience level with his garden; a teacher will also have to give time and keep patience with the children, in order for them to come up as a successful personnel.

This course has helped me understand and change my opinion about teaching, also brought me a hope, that we still can make future children's life fun along with education. So watch out world a transition is in progress.

My transformation

The Course was a clear Transformation for me as there was a total transformation of my persona , which has taken place , at the end of the course. I loved every bit of it . Look forward to taking up teaching assignments in China, Russia, Spain, Cambodia and Vietnam.

• Academic Support

My journey to personal growth

My journey in the TEFL training programme has been a delightful experience leading to my personal enhancement which was my own personal agenda prior to coming here.It was like an empty box where each day i came and took away something in the form of learnings.These learnings will definitly prove to be beneficial in my future ventures.

Life changer

It was one Life changing experience and I had an amazing wonderful time with all my other classmates. The training has been a blessing and I am looking forward to teach and apply all in my class. The trainer, the training, the training material, the guidance and all other assistance everything was up to my expectations and they all did the best.

• Academic Support

Live changing four letters "TEFL"

The 120 hours in class TEFL/TESOL course from Asian College of Teacher's Bangalore is the best in India from programme delivery; course content; program quality; and trainee exposure to real time environment perspective. It added a completely different dimension to my teaching approach. I would rate it undoubtedly at a 10 stars.

• Academic Support

Wonderful TESOL/TEFL journey...journey that helps you to explore the wonderful teacher in you ;)

I am a Mumbai resident and I travelled kolkata to acquire this course.Its been a very wonderful journey. I thanks a ton to my trainer who made this journey wonderful..thank you june for being such a wonderful guide and giving us the personal touch.I made beautiful friends. Tefl/Tesol is a course which helps u build a confident,beautiful,loving and unique teacher in you.. so that your students learn in a fun and wonderful way. I would suggest all the aspiring teachers to go for this course. The course helps you to learn various methods and icebreakers that you may use in class for your children. It's been a really great experience.

Nothing to everything

Studying in ACT has been a wonderful experience. It is the perfect place to enhance yourself if you want to teach abroad. Our teacher Miss Anamika is a miracle worker. The way she explains and teaches is a beautiful experience overall. The faculty is very helpful. When I joined first I didn't know anything about teaching , but now am so excited to start my career as a teacher. All thanks to ACT for making my dream possible.

Amazing learning experience

TESOL..when I enrolled myself for this course I was unknown about the results.A great learning experience in Bangkok.Before joining the course I was so nervous with lack of confidence.But must say after the course now I become more n more confident.I can see a difference in me before and after the certification.Ahh well so much to say. Hotel Jl Bangkok has provided all the facilities to us. Everything was so organized there.our trainer June she was just amazing. She blown us to the new world. The most amazing part of doing this course from Bangkok is teaching PRACTICE in thai schools. Never away from the memories and time spent during course in Bangkok.Must say if anyone is thinking of doing course go for it. The course is blend of fun and learning together.

Learnt new methodology

TESOL course is good experience as i learnt new methodology to teach students very explicitly .Enjoying while learning is really a good experience.Thanks to Asian College of Teachers. I suggest to some more days for practice

• Academic Support

I am very happy to choose this TESOL COURSE I learnt more teaching methods from this course, moreover ma'am took individual care on each and every one of us who learnt from unlearn. Thank you Asian College of Teachers.

• Academic Support

The most invigorating and rejuvenating

Greetings from Grace !
I am teacher of all seasons and for all kinds of reasons.This is my 35th year of teaching to multilingual, multicultural, multi nationalities in quite a few countries of the world. I suppose of all the training programs that i have received so far TEFL has been the most invigorating and rejuvenating.
A well planned module with dollops of activities and hands on experience. This makes the course realistic,practical and open windowed .. one knows how to appreciate,when to appreciate and what to appreciate for ones betterment and also to learn and review other's work as well. For a very senior individual like myself ..20 years down the line makes little sense but the time at hand spent in TEFL program induces a rich feeling learning backwards in a simple yet thoughtful approach ...
We could have never thought that English to a non speaker of the language is as good as Latin and Greek to a speaker of English!
My take on this TEFL course would be that i have learnt to be a simple learner and a simple teacher; i have sharpened my skills of teaching English as a foreign language in more empathetic ways.
I would really miss something if i had changed my mind ..
MY trainer Anamika Mukerjee makes the learning formula more appetizing and more therapeutic .. .. and off course a very patient and capable teacher ......

• Academic Support

Wonderful journeying towards professionalism and the confidence and relationships

The curriculum for TEFL/TESOL is wonderful and an excellent outsourcing of professionalism. Our Trainer Mrs. Anamika Mukherjee is our force. At first instance she is a wonderful loving friend. She is firm getting the business out of us and she is a continuous motivator. Her friendly nature puts the trainees at ease to approach her to clarify any sort of doubts.
FUN AT CLASS: TEFL/TESOL- BANGALORE CURRICULUM IS SO INTERESTING. WE NEVER KNEW HOW CONFIDENTLY WE COULD FINISH FOREIGN LANGUAGE SESSIONS SET FOR US. JUNE-2016 HAS ALREADY BUILT A STRONG RAPPORT-WE ARE OF ONE FAMILY BONDING NOW - LEARNING TOGETHER.
At an every technique and methodologies our batch is thoroughly enjoying. Peer teaching was awesome even though we had minor execution problems by the end of the session - everyone was confident. Everyone is serious about our completion of home works. Finally, we will never forget our guardian Mr. Nagarajan - who welcomes us with a loving smile and helps us in every way.

• Academic Support

Enriching experience attending a TEFL certificate

I am gratified and contented taking part in this course because it has opened avenues for self introspection and analysis. Valuable lessons pertaining to teaching skills and behavior management were of immense help. Thanks to our trainer Ms. Anamika Mukherjee that I could learn so intensively.

A positive experience for TESOL

The training programme was intense but the two things I liked most about it was the fact that our trainer was very perceptive to our individual needs as students and both she and the programme coordinators were very flexible. We did our course in the peak summer months and the weather took a toll on most of us during the Teaching Practice days. Our trainer made sure we were comfortable with the schedule and changed things around to ensure that everything worked well for us.

Just awesome

I love this course very much. it gave me self confidence. the best decision taken in my life is that i joined this course in appropriate institute very motivating trainers. I love my trainers. lakhs of likes to ACT and Trainers!

The rise of the Phoenix

The Experience at TEFL was one wonderful journey. It gave us an insight into the ourselves as a teacher. We learnt various techniques and methodologies which can be corporates into our teaching. I learnt that teaching and learning could be so much fun.... And how teaching could be a cakewalk when you incorporate the methodologies and your own magic into it. The 120 rigorous hours made us rise like phoenix . All in all, it is an eye-opener if you are willing to make a career into teaching or you are already teaching