France: Montpellier, Nice
India: Bangalore, Calcutta, Kerala and 2 other cities
South Africa: Cape Town
Thailand: Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Hua Hin and 3 other cities
* Anyone who is over 18 years of age and has a high school diploma or its equivalent can apply for this course. A degree holder has certain advantages, of course.
* The applicant should have a near-native level of proficiency in English whether hes an active teacher or not.
* The applicant could be anyone who is looking for a job change ---in a school, a language institute or a B.P.O. or someone who just wants to travel and work in a foreign location.
* Teachers who want to do a professional course to develop their skills.
* It is perfect for Native English speakers who want to travel the world and earn by teaching English.
* ESL teaching can also be a good career for passionate teachers and TESOL certificate is indispensable for that.
* Not only English teachers, teachers of other subjects can also to TESOL to sharpen their teaching skills.
* BPO Trainers or soft skill trainers can also join a TESOL program to replenish their skills.
Languages Used as a Medium of Teaching
Cost in US$:
Starts from US$ 200
Program Fees Include:
Course Fee, Certification fee and Course material fee
Starts from 800 US$
This Program is open to
Typically Participants Work
in Groups of in Groups of 10-15
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network
- Job and Internship Network