Tall buildings Tall buildings

Internship in Thailand with Asia Internship Program

APM through AIP

Overall excellent service, from finding a company to support during stay in Thailand. I highly recommend AIP to anyone who wishes to follow and internship in Thailand. The people who helped me out were always very friendly and helpful, the service felt very personal as well.

A great opportunity to learn and to grow professionally

The experience I received from my internship was more than I could imagine. I worked as a Full-Stack Developer in Bangkok. I got to learn a lot from people all around the world. I got the delightful opportunity of being exposed to the industry and the great culture of Thailand. The people there were smart and very helpful and kind. One of the things I liked the most there was the close integration of my team members and the challenging work we had to do.
I got to witness the changing world around me and learnt a lot of skills needed to push myself forward in the field of Science and Technology.

Best experience ever

I did my internship in a hotel, in food and beverage area. AIP found the right place for me to do my internship, and I loved it.

But before and after arriving to Thailand they helped me to with everything and did my time in Bangkok better, they explained me basically everything about the culture and the country in general. They did some workshops in which you can met people and learning about successful people.

Every time that I had a problem they helped me to solve it really kind. So in general I'm very happy with AIP, they do a really good job.

Amazing experience

I just finished my internship with AIP and it was amazing, the staff was very friendly and always helped us to integrate the culture and the country in general, they organize some business events like networkings where I learned a lot about some important companies or people, also they organize social events where I met some close friends now, helping interns to interact each other! AIP always are with you in every situation!
I'm really happy to have had the opportunity to meet the agency and in general I think they did and excellent job, helping me to grow professionally and personally making my experience in Bangkok something unforgettable!!

A new life in Bangkok

They provided me a very good company for my internship. Lovely and friendly people, always helping if needed. I never had any problem and I deeply enjoyed all my time in Bangkok.
Highly recommended!!!

Work hard, play hard

I have just finished my internship with AIP and it has been an amazing experience. The staff there honestly try their hardest to help you get the absolute best out of your internship. They are with you every step of the journey and constantly offer their help and services, whether it's with something small such as a problem with your accommodation or something bigger such as a problem with your visa or a problem you have at work; they try their hardest to get it fixed quickly and efficiently.

They provide a social community where they try to actively get all interns to interact with each other and form a community. They themselves organise networking events to give interns a chance to learn about local businesses as well as increase your own social and business network. They also organise cool activities amongst the interns such as food drink and karaoke and other things like Thai cooking class.

Another great thing they offer is access to a intensive Thai language course which I found to be extremely helpful and am very pleased with the results I got from it. Overall, my experience with AIP has been amazing, they make you feel part of the community they have created and make themselves become not only colleagues, but friends too. I would genuinely recommend them to anyone thinking about interning in Asia as I believe you will not be disappointed with your experience.

Opportunities in the land of smiles

I was considering an internship abroad for a long time. I never had the opportunity to experience totally different cultures, and I had no relevant working experience whatsoever. By doing an internship in Southeast Asia, I would not only see a lot more of the world, I would also boost my resume. This would make it easier for me to land a job once I am graduated. I am glad I decided to go on this adventure, and I am very pleased the Asia Internship Programme helped me with realising this dream.

I chose Bangkok as the city where I wanted to live and work. It is an amazing place where you just can’t get bored. The food is amazing (try everything!), the people are friendly (what would you expect from the capitol of ‘’the land of the smiles”?), there is plenty of opportunity for sightseeing (definitely see the Wat Phra Keaw!), and the nightlife is awesome (don’t miss the Khaosan Road!).

Luckily, AIP took care of my settlement in this amazing city. For example, the picked me up from the airport, they provided me with a Thai simcard, and they helped me with arranging my visa and an accommodation close to the office. I am glad I didn’t need to struggle with all of this.

They created an internship position for me in Bangkok where I was responsible for strategic partnerships, both in Thailand and overseas. This included financial related tasks as well, helping me build upon my study. But luckily my tasks were not limited to this, so I could gain a broader field of knowledge. I also conducted applicant interviews, worked on digital marketing and was involved in many other operations. I had a lot of responsibility and had the freedom to fill in my internship the way I wanted it to be. I couldn’t have dreamed about a better way to gain a professional working experience.

By means of this internship, the Asia internship programme gave me the opportunity to truly contribute to the company. I arranged several partnerships, extended our operations towards Indonesia, strengthened our position in Thailand and prepared expansion to China. An average internship wouldn’t give me the responsibility and freedom to realise this. In this position I could really contribute in a way I couldn’t have done in a normal internship. I now can proudly state my achievements in my resume, which differentiates me even more from other finance students when applying for a job.

But more important is the fact that this experience was a lesson for life. I gained valuable insights, became more open minded, and learned how to interact in a professional environment. It was an awesome experience, and I am very grateful to AIP for realising it!

Amzaing experience in Bangkok

I got the internship in Bangkok a bit late cause I changed my mind in the last min. AIP helped me to get an internship in a week, so efficient (Thumb up ). It gave me a lot of chances to meet people and the culture(networking night). The things I learnt through this internship program are truly benefit my study and my future. If you are looking for a fun, great internship, AIP will be the 1st choice for you.

Responsible and efficient

They managed find me a match in less than a week and followed up on every step along the way. They were very professional and incredibly responsible. Highly recommended for all who want to jump start their career and develop various skills to ensure success in the future!

Efficient and Personalised

AIP have been crucial in the placement that they have provided for myself in Bangkok. I had the pleasure of dealing with Simon who was quick, efficient and professional to say the least. The internship and placements were completed within a day and Simon was really professional throughout the support that he has provided whilst mediating between the host firm and myself. I would highly recommend AIP in gaining an internship in Asia as the experience throughout the whole process was flawless.

All-Care Package

I just arrived in Bangkok 3 weeks ago and started my internship last week. My experience with AIP was great so far. They gave me advise on how to get along during my first days and provided me with an apartment with a pool and a gym, which is great to kickstart your day.
My internship is cool as well. I told AIP what I wanted to do and in which areas I am interested in working in. Then they sent me their suggestion and I immediately liked it.
Great experience so far, and I am already very thankful for the opportunity AIP created for me.

Totally Different

First of all, I would like to express my gratitude to AIP, for your warm welcome and support. Being part of the AIP family was an unexpected experience. Three months internship was not a long time, but it proved to be my most exciting yet challenging time that allows me to jump-start my professional career.

As for my work experience, I can truly say that AIP really listened and were in tune with my expectations. The hosting company was a great place for young and creative students to apply, enhance and explore their skills and let their talents prosper in a positive working environment.

An Idiot Abroad

What I was looking for, a breakthrough into the the field of engineering, is exactly what I got. Somehow through the tireless escapade of filling out applications online, and the exhaustive late nights, I managed to find AIP, and they managed to find the perfect internship for me. It gave me a good chance to explore the part of world that I always wanted to, and in it's entirety, Thailand is one great experience to have.

WOW! Truly Amazing

I searched for ages in trying to find a good internship in Bangkok and I just couldn't find one that meets my expectations... Until I found Asia Internship Programme on goabroad.com. These guys did something truly amazing for me. At first I studied their website and Facebook page I noticed how active these guys are in making students integrated and their internship meaningful. I spoke to Beam who was my dedicated point of contact and we both worked on putting together my ideal internship. I couldn't believe it when they said I could make up my own internship!!??? How is that possible?
Beam and AIP team Rocks!

great value

I searched for an internship opportunity abroad and due to the low living costs in Thailand I decided to choose Bangkok as my destination. I was in a hurry to find a placement that's why I appreciated the efficiency of Asia Internship Programme.
I had a warm welcome by AIP in Bangkok as I was invited to a company get-together on the first weekend. There I met lots of other interns currently in Bangkok, which greatly simplified my start in this city.
I like my internship because the company demands a lot of initiative and I can work independently.

Great internship

I did a 3 months internship in Bangkok. It was truly a great experience. AIP helped me to find an interesting company to work with, which I don't think I could've ever found on my own. I worked in a small startup, so I also got a good look on what it would be like to work as an entrepreneur in Thailand. AIP has a lot of connections to local companies, so whether you are interested to work with startups (like me) or big companies, anything is possible! Anyone who is thinking whether or not they should apply, I'd say go for it!! Bangkok is amazing! While I learned a lot working here, I also had so much fun.

One stop shop

After I have finished my undergraduate program I decided to take a year off to do an internship. I chose to go to Thailand because I’ve had a great time when I visited last year during summer. After a few days of searching and a few applications sent with no replies I found AIP. I was skeptical at first because of the fee but I tried applying anyways. However, after the interview I realized that I would get a much better internship position that what I would have gotten on my own which I was absolutely right because they have placed me in a company that I couldn’t be happier with.

Because I didn’t know Bangkok very well, I went for the Full Package option, which I’m glad I did. I wouldn’t have known what to do with my visa, accommodation, insurance and many other things if I were to do everything myself (seem like a lot of work!).

From the day that I arrived I was picked up from the airport and assigned to an AIP staff as a contact person from whom I’ve received valuable advice on my internship and how to get the most out of my experience in Bangkok. He also introduced me to other interns that were doing internships in Bangkok, which we had good times just hanging out and sharing ideas during weekends.

At the end of my internship I got offered a full time position at the company. Unfortunately, I had planned to go back to Rotterdam to continue my Masters studies. I would definitely recommend the program to anyone that is seeking an internship in Southeast Asia.

Coming to Thailand

I had somewhat low expectations coming to Thailand for an internship because of the relaxed culture that Thailand is so famous for. However, I must say I was happily surprised because AIP managed to place me in a company that made me not only grow as a professional but I felt comfortable and taken care of. Any questions I had they were always there for me. I am still currently doing my internship and I can say with absolute certainty that I made the right choice to come here. Will be going back to Europe with a list of new experiences, professionally and personally, to share.

Life Experience

Few months ago I came to Thailand without any perspective of job and also with a lack of English skills. One day, I was scrolling down on Facebook, when I saw an AIP post about the internship program. In that moment I immediately perceived it´ll be a valuable option. I went for an interview and my internship place was assigned. I have been working in my education field and getting the professional environment that will allow me to well proceed in my career.