Asia Exchange Header Image Asia Exchange Header Image

Study Abroad in Seoul, South-Korea

Great all together!

I can't point out one thing that was particularly good. It was great all together. The culture clash - living in a completely different environment all together. Other than that some trips I did and people I met. AE always let me know what I needed to know responded to my emails right away (sometimes within minutes, even though it was in the middle of the night - seriously how do you do that? You should offer customer service trainings) and was happy to help with pretty much anything I needed.

Loved my semester abroad

I absolutely loved my semester abroad and I would have wanted to extend my stay. Unfortunately, I couldn't do that due to other obligations. HUFS is a very nice university, the campus area is very pretty and the overall atmosphere is great. I had the chance to participate in school club activities (HUFS hip hop dance crew) and that was a challenge due to the language barrier but at the end it was so rewarding and I got many good Korean friends. So I would recommend club activities to everyone. ISO (international student organization) has such a nice staff and they really make an effort for you to get adjusted in HUFS. The only negative side of HUFS was the quality of the teaching, there were a lot of bad/below average teachers, but luckily I also had one exceptionally good teacher.