ArtBound Initiative  Header Image ArtBound Initiative  Header Image

ArtBound Initiative

Berlin is where you want to be!

Did a 2 month internship in an art foundation in Berlin this fall. This city is the most amazing place, it's cheap, easy going, it's underground. ArtBound's staff was great, gave us recommendations about events to go to where I saw mostly locals, I felt like an insider. We visited artists in their studio which was really cool, I kept in touch with one of them! My only regret was that 2 month felt a bit short, I think if I had to do it again, I would do the 3 month internship program to get a longer training and enjoy the city more.

THE internship program if you're in the arts!

ArtBound got me a great internship in a theater producing office in NYC in the fall. Having an internship for a Broadway producer was a dream come true for me! My ArtBound's advisor, who used to be a theater producer, gave me advices before I started and also during my time at the office when I had any issues or questions. I highly recommend this program for anyone who's interested in having a work experience in Theater or in the performing arts in NYC. Also, just being in New York for three months was THE best!

Built a great network through ArtBound!

ArtBound found me an 3 month internship with a gallery in Berlin last summer. My supervisors were awesome and we stayed in touch and I met really cool artists. ArtBound's advisors took the time to get to know my personality better before suggesting this internship and it was right on! I asked to stay in my own place so they found me a studio in Kreuzberg. They organized studio visits of cool artists and a gallery tour during my stay. Miss Berlin!

AWESOME PROGRAM!

I had the best time in Berlin working for a contemporary art gallery for 2 months. The ArtBound team is so cool and dynamic, had always the coolest recommendations for places to go and events, they made me feel like I was a real Berliner and not a tourist. The gallery I worked at was super welcoming and took the time to teach me the job of gallery assistant. I stayed in a private room in a shared apartment with a cool Berliner, which also helped me a lot to make friends there. Now I want to move to Berlin so bad!