5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, 3-6 Months, 7-12 Months
Throughout the year
- 18 years and above
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Some Computer knowledge
- First Aid Training would be an added bonus
- Theatre, puppetry skills would be an added bonus
- People interaction skills required
- Proactive and self motivated people
- Environmental Management
- Food Science & Nutrition
- Social Sciences
- Social Work
- Theater, Drama, & Dance
- Women's Studies
Cost in US$:
Rs 28,000 per month [approx USD650 or 450GBP, depending on exchange rate]. Rs 24,000 per month, if staying longer than 3 months.
- In-country orientation/Training
- In-country staff support
Program Fees Include:
- Accommodation at a lovely farm, complete with western bathrooms, showers, a fully equipped kitchen and dormitory style bedrooms.
- Full meals [breakfast, lunch, dinner] 7 days a week.
- Project expenses, e.g. materials and tools to conduct workshops and lessons.
- Full-time facilitators at the project.
- Administrative costs of arranging placement, airport pick up etc.
- Childcare & Children
- Community Centers
- Community Development
- Economic Development
- English Teaching
- Public Health
- Social Work
- Youth Development
This Program is open to
American, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi, South African and Worldwide Participants.
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups
Application Process Involves
Typically The Application Process Time is