A woman on top of a hill A woman on top of a hill

University of Sydney

Arcadia University is TheBomb.Com!!!

My semester here is drawing to a close and I hate to have to go home. I decided on Arcadia University after much research and speaking to alums from the program. I made the perfect choice. My entire stay has been full of fun and exploration from Arcadia's orientation to the final farewell. The Sydney based Arcadia staff is warm, fun loving, helpful, and full of information that makes the time here worthwhile. They are attentive to any needs or concerns, and you can't help but fall in love with them! From the pre-departure process to your arrival, the Sydney staff is busy helping and forging a friendship that spans oceans. The sites you see, the memories you make, and the people you meet along the way will stay with you forever. I enjoyed the freedom to live and explore not only my surroundings but myself as well. Sydney is a beautiful city, and Australia as a whole has so many amazing activities just waiting for the adventurous soul. If I had to do it over I would do it 100%! So come to Australia with Arcadia Uni! You won't regret it. I know I don't!