A woman on top of a hill A woman on top of a hill

University of Cape Town

I have chosen Cape Town, South Africa.

Going to Cape Town, South Africa is the best thing that I could have ever done. Not only did I learn a different way of life, like any other abroad experience, but the atmosphere and people were just as beautiful as the beaches and Table Mountain. Along with that Cape Town , being a young democracy, is at the forefront for diversity and equality. It was great for me to be there as an International Studies major. Using Arcadia was my best decision and I do not regret anything!

University of Cape Town follows the British system of education and it was difficult. The professors are not very hands on with the students, but that's what happens at big universities all over the world.

Lived in Mowbray a suburb of Cape Town, South Africa. It was very close to everything including the university in which it took about 20minutes walking to get there.

The Arcadia staff was always there for us 24/7 if anything happened. They were very friendly and outgoing. They definitely made the program worthwhile.