Angloville Header Image Angloville Header Image

Volunteer and stay for free at beautiful resorts

Exceptional in Many Waya

Would you like to broaden your knowledge base? Know more about Polish food, politics, lifestyle, art, history, business - or other areas of interest? Angloville participants will give you more than you give them, if you are fully engaged with the program.

Yes, our task was to be the sounding board, the exceptional listener, and the mentor for the participants, but you also can end up as friend, new window on the world, and the motivator who creates an environment of success.

This experience was well organized, easy, with congenial staff. Everything you need is provided, venue was a riding academy on the outskirts of a small walkable village.

The experience and knowledge you gain in 6 days is sometimes astounding, but at the least, interesting.
I learned about science, mechanics, travel, art, medicine, and entrepreneurship from the participants, and volunteers. In turn, I had the opportunity to share what I knew and like a pebble into a pond, the circles expanded.

Angloville is also the only program I know about that gives the volunteers an opportunity to earn a TEFL certification.

Try it, you may like it - I loved it and have signed on for more!

Angloville : More Than a Language Immersion Program

I had the BEST volunteering experience with Angloville. It was more than a language immersion program. It was a special kind of cultural exchange. Because of Angloville, I was able to build significant connections with interesting people from different parts of Poland - from 11 to 20 years old.

Angloville pushed me to do better, think out of the box, and more importantly, helped me believe how I could positively impact other people.

I must say that my Angloville experience made me more patient, open, and understanding. It's a once in a lifetime experience that is nothing short of amazing.

Life changing

I spent a week in Poland at Dwor Zabuze from the 15th to the 20th of November. I wasn't sure what to expect as this was my first time volunteering as a native English speaker. I was pleasantly surprised to say the least.

We stayed in a three star hotel in the country, with a spa and leisure center, there was also a games room where we could play snooker and table tennis. The food was great and the rooms were nice. It was so peaceful and the scenery was beautiful.

The coordinators of the group were very helpful and friendly. I found the week went by quickly as we were having so much fun while teaching English.

Angloville is a great experience and I would recommend everyone to do it at least once in there lifetime. I met some amazing people and the experience really opened my mind to the possibilities of volunteering and travelling.

The programme was an incredible experience.

I participated in an Angloville programme between the 23rd and the 28th of November 2014 at the Chojnik hotel.

The programme was an incredible experience. Not only did we have the opportunity to meet Polish people and be immersed in Polish culture, we also met other native English speakers from around the globe who have become travel buddies and long lasting friends.

Throughout the week the activities were well structured, planned and most of all engaging for both the native volunteers and the Polish participants.

It was the best fun I have had in a very long time. It changed my perspective on many things in such a positive way that it cannot be described, only experienced. And for this reason I would highly recommend that everybody experience at least one Angloville in his or her life.

Angloville experience in Poland

I've completed two angloville volunteer programmes one from Warsaw in May 2015 and the other from Wroclaw in August 15. The organisation is very good, the experience of meeting new friends and our polish participants is to be valued.

The venues where we volunteer are very good and we get three filling meals a day. The coordinators are very friendly and always there to help if you have any issues.

The experience is intense but very enjoyable and helps us as volunteers really dig deep and see what we can achieve in helping our polish friends improve their English.

Also the amount of knowledge I gained was excellent as most volunteers have vast experience collectively to pass on regarding travel and volunteering.

Overall it was a great experience and something I will look back on fondly. Thank you Angloville!

Volunteer teaching at Angloville in Hungary

I spent a wonderful week in Hungary in June 2015 as a volunteer "teacher" in an English camp for adults. Besides meeting Hungarians from all walks of life - mostly 40+ professionals who want to improve their conversational English skills - I also had the opportunity to bond with native speakers from at least four different countries (UK, US, Scotland, New Zealand) during an intensive but very rewarding week.
Our venue was a 3 star hotel complete with a pool, spa, Jacuzzi, horses. We did have to share a twin room with a fellow native speaker but it was quite nice, no luxury but it had everything we needed. The weather was quite hot - so we could make good use of the outdoor pool - and although the rooms lacked air-conditioning, inside the building the climate remained pleasant.
The best part of the programme is the people, both natives and Hungarians. They were a wonderful bunch and saying goodbye to them was actually quite touching. I felt proud about how my mentee improved during the week and now I'm thinking about doing more teaching in the future. I can recommend this programme to anyone who is curious to meet real Hungarians and go beyond small-talk. I would probably go again myself.