Fall, Spring, Summer, Winter, Throughout the year
New classes begin each month
The state of Oaxaca is one of the most important archeological zones in Mesoamerica and the city boasts an abundance of colonial architecture and a strong indigenous presence. The ambiance is both relaxed and energetic. Oaxaca has one of the most active zycalos (central plazas) in Mexico; there is rarely a dull moment. The blend of cultures sets a tone which is both remote and cosmopolitan.
AmeriSpan's partner school offers instruction at a large converted colonial home with beautiful grounds.
Spanish Immersion Program (included in tuition):
* 5 hrs/day classes (25 hrs/wk)
* Group classes (max 5)
* Private room with host family
* Breakfast & dinner daily
* Daily organized activities
* Intercambio (paired with Mexicans, take turns speaking English/Spanish)
* Airport pickup in Oaxaca if staying with host family
* Travel Assistance Program
* Emergency message service
Options (extra cost):
* One-one-one classes
* Day and Weekend excursions
Diversity is the word that best describes Mexico's people and geography. Over 50 different Indian Groups, each with its own language, comprise 28% of Mexico's 83 million inhabitants. Divided by the Tropic of Cancer into the temperate North and the tropical South, the country boasts snow-capped volcanoes, jungle clad beaches, deserts, archeological ruins, modern cities, upscale resorts and isolated villages.
Bachelors Degree (Undergraduate)
Inquire for more info.