Argentina: Buenos Aires
Throughout the year
Classes begin each Tuesday
With a population of nearly 11 million, Buenos Aires is surprisingly safe and clean. Possessing wide boulevards, an active night-life, many restaurants and plenty of shopping; this cosmopolitan city has a strong European flavor and an endless variety of things to do. However, Buenos Aires is an expensive city and budget travelers should be prepared.
Program in Buenos Aires (included in tuition)
* 4 hours daily instruction (20 hrs/week)
* Small group instruction (max 5)
* Private room with host family
* Breakfast and dinner daily
* Travel insurance & assistance
* 'In-Touch' message service
Bachelors Degree (Undergraduate)
Inquire for more info.
Costs vary depending on program and length of stay.