Translation/Interpreting Project Coordinator/Sourcing Intern
Summer, Winter, Fall, Spring, Throughout the year
* An interest in our direct industry, international business
* Has a strong business communications background
* Very good attention to detail
* Good written English and grammar skills, to be utilized to proof and edit documents
* Excellent computer skills and knowledge in software including: OCR programs, Trados, ACT, QuickBooks, and other software
* Has thirst for knowledge, a fast learner, follows directions well, and has good organizational skills
* A team player with a great attitude
* Able to multi task, works well with deadlines, and prioritize effectively
* Training will be provided.
- International Relations
Cost in US$:
- Background in linguistics preferred or interest in languages.
This Program is open to
European, Australian, Canadian, South African, Kiwi, Asian and Worldwide Participants.
Typically Participants Work
in Groups of 4
Application Process Involves
- Phone/Video Interview
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- Online Application
Typically The Application Process Time is