Cannes is a sunny, former fishing village perched on the Mediterranean shoreline. Renowned for its artistic community and its international festivals, Cannes combines the cosmopolitan aura of a small city with the relaxed attitude of a seaside resort. At College International de Cannes, AIFS students take classes in French language, plus non-credit cultural enrichment activities.
Fees include the basics and the extras: tuition, housing in a College residence hall, meals, cultural activities, round trip airfare if selected, services of a Resident Director, and more.
Spend 4 or 6 weeks in this sunny international resort on the Mediterranean shoreline. A former fishing village, Cannes boasts some of the most beautiful scenery in France. It is a unique balance of a cosmopolitan city with the relaxed attitude of a seaside resort. Immerse yourself in the language and culture, strolling along the Promenade de la Croisette, stopping at an open-air cafe and shopping along the palm lined boulevards.
Earn up to 7 credits studying French language plus non-credit courses in French wine and cuisine. Take in the local arts by seeing the works of Picasso, Matisse and Chagall on local museum visits or attending local performances of theater, music or modern dance. Travel on the Optional AIFS Flight Package and begin your trip with a 3-day excursion to London, England en route to campus.
Bachelors Degree (Undergraduate)
Please contact us for cost information.
* Tuition up to 5 semester credits for the 4-week program, up to 7 semester credits for the 6-week program (subject to course selection)
* Housing - double or triple rooms in the College residence hall
* Meals3 meals a day in the College dining hall
* Cultural activities such as: walking tours, sports, excursions to nearby resorts, visits to museums and art galleries and wine tasting
* Comprehensive insurance and assistance package
* Services of a pre-departure Student Advisory Center and an on-site Resident Director
* Pre-departure handbook
* AIFS Flight Package includes visit to London Round trip flights U.S.-London, London-Nice, Nice-U.S. and round trip transfers between the airport and campus overseas. The flight package also includes a 3-day stopover in London on the way to campus.
* Optional excursion to Paris (3 days)
Independently or in Groups
AIFS offers a wide variety of scholarships! Contact us to see which ones you qualify for.
We bring the world together.