American Institute For Foreign Study Header Image American Institute For Foreign Study Header Image

AIFS Study Abroad in Granada: Semester or Year

See ya later!!

The AIFS program in Granada, has been the best. Everything was well set up and honestly Granada was the best choice. It is such a beautiful place and having the AIFS staff show us around and be informative about places to visit really helps the experience. Classes are not very difficult however, some studying needs to get done in order to achieve the academic goal. AIFS staff and students both really make the experience amazing.

I don't want to leave

Opening your eyes to world can not be experience until you get out of your comfort zone and experience it. AIFS has allows me to have some of greatest experience with some of the greatest friends. I´ve met people of different cultures and places and we´ve explored many places together. The experience I´ve had will stick with me for the rest of my life. The experience surpassed and expectation I had made before embarking on my trip. I´m truly appreciative for the experience AIFS has offered me.

Branching out

Studying abroad with AIFS changed just about everything in my life - and that is no exaggeration. My academic interests went from math/science to languages. My friends went from local to international. My work went from local education to international education. Even my interaction with my family members went from mono-lingual to multi-lingual (my father ended up marrying a Spanish-speaking woman).
When you leave the world you were brought up in, you discover the world you ACTUALLY prefer. You learn that you have the power to choose what your life entails. You start deciding what you do, who you do it with, and why you do it. You are no longer following the path that was created for you at birth. You create your truly unique path.
AIFS gave me exactly what I needed to learn this lesson. They are a fabulously passionate and organized organization. They offer clear, concise programs that offer enough support for stability, yet enough freedom for self-exploration.
I really did not have one complaint from my semester in Spain.
I am forever grateful and I hope that you pursue this program. Again, it will change your life.
With love,
Courtney Johnson, AIFS Returnee, January 08'

Experiencing the world with AIFS

I would highly recommend AIFS to any student that is looking to study abroad. AIFS was a wonderful educational program that honestly cares about their students. AIFS did a wonderful job helping the students explore the culture and also participate within that culture. They were always there when you needed anything. Studying abroad with AIFS was an extremely rewarding experience. They truly made studying abroad an experience to remember forever.

Cultural Immersion

I've been abroad several times for vacation but complete immersion in a country where I barely speak the language is very different. I'm learning so much more about culture in my homestay! The administration directors make Spanish in another country easy.

Cultural Immersion

I've been abroad several times for vacation but complete immersion in a country where I barely speak the language is very different. I'm learning so much more about the culture in my homestay! The administration and directors make Spanish in another country easy!