You can come for a summer, semester, or year... and get a Bachelor's degree, an MBA, college credits, in a summer, semester, or year-long program. Students can choose courses from the liberal arts, technology, and business curricula to fulfill electives or major requirements at their home institutions.
Spend an unforgettable semester at ACT discovering Greece while studying at an NEASC fully accredited American college.
Student life at ACT is as vibrant as the city around it. There is a wide variety of activities that study abroad students can join in while studying at ACT:
* Explore Greece through the organized trips to historical sites like the royal tombs of Vergina, the Acropolis of Athens and Mt. Olympus or through sailing, kite surfing or diving in the crystal blue waters of the Aegean.
* Volunteer and integrate with the local communities through ACT's ongoing projects at the Roma community, the International Film Festival, the Arsis Center for Underprivileged Youth, soup kitchens, the Special Olympics Trainers and more.
* Learn new arts/crafts and culinary skills through our extracurricular workshops such as pottery, painting, photography, music, wine tasting and cooking.
* Belong to an ACT club: Sailing Club, Cinema Club, Horse Riding Club, Tennis Club, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Club, Young Diplomats Club, Interact Club, Student Government and more.
* Be Green and lend a hand with out reforestation and recycling projects.
* Take part in team varsity sports like basketball, volleyball and soccer.
"Thessaloniki is a great city to explore: the museums, the ruins, the restaurants, and the night life! The city will always hold a special place in my heart!" Lula Kontoula Livanis, University of California, LA