The school delivers the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Major: International Business, International Finance and International and Luxury Marketing
- Bachelor in Fashion and Luxury Retail Management
- MBA in Geopolitics/ Master d’Etudes Politiques specialite Management de Information strategique (dual degree with Sciences Po Aix en Provence)
- The MSc in Entrepreneurship and International Business Development
Students can attend the school for a limited time during a Study Abroad program (Summer, Semester or Year) or prepare a degree.
The curriculum provides students with all the knowledge required to develop and manage a business.
As an American business school, it integrates the best of the American and the European system in terms of higher education, and attracts students from all over the world.
The Bachelor in Fashion and Luxury Retail Management trains students for operational marketing positions in the selective distribution networks of the Fashion and Luxury sectors.
The American Business School of Paris supports its students throughout their studies to help them become global citizens.
This multicultural environment allows students to interact and work with people from diverse cultural backgrounds on a daily basis.
The American Business School of Paris trains its students to become business leaders, who think internationally, take initiatives and can work on multicultural teams.
- Programs accredited in the US and recognized in France
- A catalog of 70 courses Business, Humanities, Arts and Fashion
- 100% courses in English taught by international faculty
- Small class size
- 6 to 12 months Internship for degree seeking students
- Interaction and work with people from different cultures on a daily basis
- American degrees, undergraduate and graduate programs in the heart of Paris
- A multicultural environment, 60% international students from 80 different countries
- French languages courses are available, helping students to make Paris their new home
- Special assistance for international students before arrival: help with accommodation and visa
- Comprehensive orientation program after arrival: introduction of Paris, the school, accommodation, money, transportation
- Part of a top French university: the IGS University
- A vibrant student life with various social events, team sports, and weekends trips
Academic Year, Fall, Spring, Summer
Inquire for specific dates
Bachelors Degree (Undergraduate)
- Business Admin. & Management
- Business Management
- International Business
- International Relations
- Liberal Arts
- Marketing, Ad., & Pr
- Social Sciences
Cost in US$:
5,300 per semester for tuition fees
Program Fees Include:
3,850 Euro per semester includes Tution-fees for 12-15 credits. Housing can be organized in fully furnished shared apartments or Home Stay at a rate of 700 Euro to 1,000 Euro per month. Students studying for a year will be required to register with French Social Security, 201 Euro
This Program is open to
Typical Living Arrangements
- Independent living
Independently or in Groups
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- Letters of Reference
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network
- Exit Debriefing Abroad
- Job and Internship Network
- Re-Entry Debriefing at Home