Alquimia Centre of Healing Arts Header Image Alquimia Centre of Healing Arts Header Image

Sound Healing and Shamanism

Beautiful stunning journey into myself

It was my first retreat and approach to rituals and I felt blessed to have found such a wonderful place. All the teachers and shamans treated me with great respect and love. They all care for individuals and their journeys and are truly passionate and caring beings. Thanks for the meaningful teachings. The whole retreat and ceremonies changed my perspective a lot. All the best wishes.

A deep educational experience in the rainforest

This month has been truly intense, rewarding and professionally stimulating.
I was studying herbal medicine at university but I felt a lack of information and practice. With this internship I received more than expected. I learnt how to manipulate with confidence any kind of plants and how to formulate tailored therapies. The teachers are helpful, inspiring and patient. This is a personal experience I recommend to anyone. Gorgeous.

Mindblowing experience

I have just finished this program and sadly returned home. This has been concretely a fantastic period where I had the opportunity to re-invent myself and discover the wonders of ancient medicine.
Elisa has been a wonderful host and a caring teacher, I feel thankful. Davide gave me a lot of insights on sound healing and meditation...he's a skillful artist. I would recommend to visit Alquimia and join the internship for many reasons: first of all the beautiful nature and its teachings, the ceremonies and the healing practices.
Mindblowing!

The most challenging and rewarding experience ever

I have been living at Alquimia for more than one-month following the Shamanism course and I felt at home since the very first moment. All the teachings have been precious and I had the chance to culturally explore the Maya community getting involved in rituals and daily life.
I found myself suspended in a magical world and I would proceed for the next level of internship.
The surroundings are amazing and I spent most of the time discovering herbs in the forest or kayaking in the river. Amazing.

Entering the shaman's world

This has been an extremely rewarding experience. I will never forget the beautiful ceremonies, the teachings, the magical forest and the Mayan people.
I have spent one month in this stunning setting along the river inside a wild forest where every day we were collecting plants, making remedies and preparing cacao.
I have learnt more than expected and everyone involved in the project was friendly and helpful.
I will proceed to the next step and will join a shamanic retreat soon.
Thank you all.

Beautiful forest, heart touching journey

I simply thank all the beautiful people involved in the program for the guidance and teachings received. The one-month internship provided me with all the support, love and wisdom I was needed. The shamanism course has been truly interesting and all the practice with sound healing brought a new way of see at life. The surroundings are beautiful and nature untouched. I would embark this journey again and again.

Magical experience in the Mayan land

After the one-month internship I went home completely renewed, reborn. This is not just a learning experience, it's an immersion in the magical realm of Mayans and shamans. I had the chance to live close to the community, share their culture and knowledge, understand the power of sounds and connect to the forest and the ancient healing practices. I learnt how to make natural soaps and forest remedies, how to change the state of consciousness by music, how the music can heal, how we can establish a deep connections with plants.
I highly recommend this internship for all the variety of wisdom that bring.