Wildlife Field Studies in Kruger park, Swaziland & Mozambique
Mozambique: Inhambane, Rural Areas
South Africa: Kruger Park
Swaziland: Rural Areas
Fall, Spring, Summer, Winter
1st Monday of every month.
Bachelors Degree (Undergraduate)
Between ages of 18 and 70 and a graduate or future tertiary student of biology, zoology or ecology.
- Conservation And Preservation
- Marine Biology
- Natural Resources
- Research Study
- Tropical Biology
- Zoology & Wildlife Sciences
Cost in US$:
USD 3,172 4 weeks, USD 3,830 6 weeks
- In-country orientation/Training
- In-country staff support
- Travel while in host country
Program Fees Include:
* All accommodation throughout your program.
* All meals.
* Orientation upon arrival.
* Transport on arrival and departure, between project sites and for project needs.
* 5-day educational tour of Kruger National Park.
* 2-week field-based wildlife research in a game park in Swaziland.
* 7-day educational tour of the Mozambique coast.
* Full support and daily guidance from the project coordinator and assistant co-ordinator.
* Project equipment.
* Project activities listed on the itinerary including National Park entry fees.
* Backup support from All Out Africa's head office and administrative staff.
- Biological Research
- Wildlife Surveying
Committed people from around the world wanting to experience southern Africa, learn some hands-on field research techniques and get involved in a worthwhile research program.
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
- Group living
Typically Participants Work
in Groups of up to 10
Scholarships are Available
For highly experienced or qualified wildlife researchers, a scholarship may be available based on submission of a proposal and full CV with references.
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
- Written Application
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network
- Exit Debriefing Abroad
- Job and Internship Network