All Out Africa Header Image All Out Africa Header Image

Kruger to Cape Town Volunteer Expedition

An experience for life

My experience with Kruger to Cape was very good. I didn't had that much expectations, so I was open in my new adventure. The staff was very friendly, helpful and lovely. It was a great mix between travelling and volunteering. When you want to do something, the staff was there to help you. I loved to work with the children in my NCP and to do something good. Mozambique was definitely a highlight in my journey, which I never forget. I really recommend this adventure. If you want to do something more than only travelling, but also want to experience Africa, then you really should choose Kruger to Cape Town.

Unique experiences

Overall, the program has been an amazing experience. I have met several people of different backgrounds that worked together in unity in the weeks we spend in Swaziland. The people in Swaziland are very friendly and open people that allowed us to have a peak in their daily lives and to collaborate together to achieve the goals set for the community. I would recommend this program to anyone interested in Africa and its culture and who is looking for adventure in their lives.

New experiences

It was a very nice experience to be connected to new cultures and people. Swaziland is a beautiful country and the people are very friendly. There was a nice sense of unity among the group. The volunteer work was eye opening, and the variety of trips were simply amazing. I would definitely want to experience such a program again and recommend it to others who are interested in different cultures.