Business development and Product design Cape Town
South Africa: Cape Town (Kaapstad)
Volunteer in Cape Town and be involved in a socially responsible business empowering local communities though business development and creative support in Hout Bay. Working alongside a socially responsible company this project aims to improve the daily quality of life of South Africans through creating jobs, opportunities and skills sharing with the local community. They offer a range of high quality, handmade products which are creatively unique and kept personalised through this process.
* Experience life in the heart of Cape Town.
* Work alongside a socially responsible company that aims to improve the daily quality of life of South Africans .
* Make friends and work together with like-minded people.
* Contribute to a worthwile long-term program of support.
2-4 weeks, 5-8 weeks, 9-12 weeks, 3-6 months (High School)
Typical Duration of Program
1st Monday of every month.
18 to 75 years old
Cost in US$:
USD 2,368 4 weeks, USD3,478 8 weeks, USD 4,366 12 weeks
- In-country orientation/Training
- In-country staff support
- Travel while in host country
- Written materials pre-departure
- Community Development
- Office Work
- Organizational Development
- Small Business Development
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
- Group living
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups of 3
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network
- Exit Debriefing Abroad
- Job and Internship Network