New Zealand: Auckland, Christchurch, Hamilton and 4 other citiesLength of Position: Permanent
Alexander Associates International is looking for competent and qualified structural engineers who are willing to work in New Zealand. Successful applicants will be tasked to analyze, design, and manage the construction of a range of load-bearing structures such as houses, commercial buildings, sports stadiums, hospitals, bridges and telecommunications towers. This employment opportunity is open to American, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi, and South African participants.
1. Progress into specialist roles in areas such as project management, construction management, planning, estimation, or health and safety.
2. Gain incredible work experience and strengthen your resume.
3. Earn money while living and working abroad.
Bachelor of Engineering
Structural engineers may apply to the the Institute of Professional Engineers New Zealand (IPENZ) to become a chartered professional engineer (CPEng) and require relevant qualifications, gaining appropriate work experience (usually four to five years), completing a practical competency assessment.
- Engineering (Civil)
- Environmental Management
- Graphic Design
- Labor & Industrial Relations
- Occupational, Envir. Health
- Sustainable Development
- Urban & Regional Planning
Pay for structural engineers will depending on skills and experience. Graduates usually start on about 45,000 to 55,000 a year. Mid-level structural engineers with between five and seven years' experience generally earn between 60,000 and 100,000. Senior structural engineers can earn up to 150,000 a year.
- 4-5 years preferred.
This Program is open to
American, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi and South African Participants.
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- In-Person Interview Required
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- Letters of Reference
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview
- Physical Exam/Health Records