Internship in Valencia, Spain
Throughout the year
* A letter from your host institution (university, school, etc.) accrediting your student condition.
* A full health insurance and liability insurance during your stay in Spain
* Balanced economical situation so to satisfy all the costs of transport, food and lodging during the stay in Spain.
* Participants must have an open and social character, and must adapt to the needs the collaborating company requires.
- Graphic Design
- Human Resources
- Interior Design
- International Relations
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
- Social Work
Cost in US$:
Program Fees Include:
- Enrolment fee
- Pre-departure assistance in arranging participant's application
- Assistance in pre-departure logistics including any necessary visa application procedures.
- Selection of the collaborating company according to the needs of the participant.
- Orientation packets: includes tourist and city information, transportation and communications details.
- A minimum of 2 weeks Spanish Intensive course in Valencia is required. The cost of one week course is 126 Euros. You should have obtained a high intermediate level of Spanish (fluent in a normal conversation) at the end of your academic period.
- Accommodation (optional) in host families with half board is 150 Euros/week. We offer apartments also (90 Euros/week).
- It is necessary to have a Full Health Insurance for Non European Union students. We can provide one if necessary: 20 Euros/month.
As a training program internships are officially unpaid even most of the collaborator companies facilitate an amount for daily expenses.
This Program is open to
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
- Written Application
Post Services Include
- Job and Internship Network