Internship at NGOs in Valencia
- A minimum of 2 weeks intensive course in our language school is required for those with an high-intermediate level of Spanish (B2 level in the European Framework of reference). If you have lower skills, you must extend the intensive Spanish course at our school for the necessary period. Please consider a minimum of 8 weeks to acquire an intermediate level of Spanish if you are a complete beginner (preferably 10 weeks).
- Your Resume in Spanish (preferably include a passport photo). Previous studies or work experience has to be sufficiently related to the desired area of work in which the internship should take place. Please check the sample in pdf. If you are a beginner or low intermediate in Spanish you can send it in English also.
- A Cover Letter in Spanish describing the type and duration of the internship desired. It is important to be flexible, realistic and honest as this will facilitate us to place you. Please check the Sample in word.
- A copy of your full health insurance covering during your whole stay in Spain. If you don't have one, we can provide you one.
- Balanced economical situation to cover all the costs of transport, food and lodging during your stay in Spain.
- Finally, you should have an open and social character, and should adapt to the profile the collaborating company requires.
- Graphic Design
- Human Resources
- Interior Design
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
- Social Work
Cost in US$:
Program Fees Include:
* Enrollment fee and pre-departure assistance in arranging your application and assistance including any necessary visa procedure or LEONARDO/ERASMUS application.
* Selection of the collaborating company according to your needs.
* Processing of the necessary agreements of the internships with the collaborating companies inside the legal framework in Spain.
* Assistance and support throughout the placement. Internships in Spain will be the link between you and the company in order to solve doubts and problems as quickly as possible.
* Your right preparation for the internship and monitoring of your evolution.
* Orientation packets once you are here. Including tourist and city information, transportation and communications details, etc.
This Program is open to
Typically Participants Work
in Groups of From 2 to 50