Ailola Lingua Header Image Ailola Lingua Header Image

Learn Spanish at the Ailola Buenos Aires School, Argentina

• The Campus

Awesome time at Ailola Buenos Aires

I was really satisfied with my Spanish Classes at Ailola Buenos Aires. I stayed with a friend so I cannot rate the homestays they offer. I know my friends who stayed there were really happy and said it helped them a lot in getting more fluent. The school is located in one of the most impressive buildings in Buenos Aires, Palacio Barolo. The office staff did an incredible job at making you feel welcome. They assisted me in a lot of things and helped me to get the most out of my stay. Also the teachers did an incredible job and finally I can use the subjunctive correctly. They always tried to align my classes with my personal interests. At school and during the activities I felt safe, and they gave me a lot of tips to stay safe. Then again, as a girl travelling alone you always have to be careful. I can highly recommend this school to anyone who thinks about learning Spanish in Buenos Aires.

• Ailola Lingua responded to this review August 07, 2016 at 8:33 AM

Hola Cassandra,

Very nice to read that you enjoyed you stay in Buenos Aires and improved to much your Spanish. It's really sad to see you go but I hope you will remember the good time and keep on learning Spanish ;-)

All the best,

Philip and the Ailola Buenos Aires team

• The Campus

The school of my Dreams!

Everyone has his own friends, mates or colleagues who can advise something according to their own experience. My friends are not the exception, but, unfortunately, nobody of them was ever interested in taking extra courses of foreign languages abroad. So that time I could rely only on myself and trust my intuition when making a difficult choice among a plenty of Spanish courses. I didn’t follow any other courses except for Ailola Buenos Aires, so I have nothing to compare. But the best thing of it is that I don’t need any other courses, because Ailola Buenos Aires was the brilliant one!
Most of all I enjoy people around wherever I go and fly. My group mates didn’t disappoint my expectations and plans. I was really satisfied with my study at Ailola Buenos Aires!
All my time in Buenos Aires was devoted to Spanish. Whatever I did: my study, my leisure, my everyday communication, my hobby and my rest, - everything was connected with self-development and self-realization.
When I was choosing the courses, I was looking for an opportunity to get acquainted with unique culture, traditions, history of the city and the country, to meet new people and make new friends. Total immersion in language environment is the best way to master grammar and vocabulary. I had a great chance not only to visit language courses, communicate with teachers and classmates, but also to hone my skills in everyday life doing the shopping, visiting entertaining clubs and going in for sports.
Every day I listened only to the Spanish speech, I spoke Spanish myself improving my vocabulary, I read Spanish books, newspapers and magazines, did different tasks and exercises. I was very surprised and delighted when I realized, that I understood the material which seemed to be abracadabra just a few months ago. I was accommodated in the family with 2 children of my age (20-25). They also helped me a lot to solidify knowledge I had got at the lessons.

I will advise my friends Spanish courses in Buenos Aires, because they didn’t disappoint my expectations and I’m fully satisfied with my fantastic results.
I can say for sure, that if you want to learn the Spanish language quickly, you need to go to Buenos Aires, indeed. Ailola Buenos Aires is a perfect place to help you study and enlarge your communication skills and business acumen. I highly recommend everyone to choose these courses. You won’t mistake your destination! Don’t hesitate and make your choice!

• Ailola Lingua responded to this review June 12, 2016 at 4:43 PM

Hi Olga,

Thank you for your great review. Though it's long time ago that you wrote your review, I just wanted to pick up the opportunity and say a big "Thank you!". I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our language school.

I wish you all the best.

Saludos,