Refer to our website for details
Barcelona: Language, Art and Culture Program offers the unique opportunity to learn and practice a Spanish language while exploring the fascinating history, art and culture of one of the most emblematic and modern cities of Spain. Our Program combines a morning language classes in Spanish with afternoon cultural visits in different parts of the city and surroundings. The program is best suited for students 15 to 18 years old.
This program is best suited for students that want to improve their language skills while enjoying an international immersion experience in Spain. Students will be placed in a language class according to the level of Spanish upon arrival. The History, Art and Culture component of the program will be offered in English to facilitate student fully understanding of the disciplines explored. The carefully designed curriculum emphasizes experiential learning, taking full advantage of the city and surroundings. Language and culture classes will be complemented with cultural visits, seminars, workshops and debates that will stimulate the learning experience. The program includes different visits to the Picasso, Dali and Miro Museums; Pac Guell, Casa Batllo and Sagrada Familia some of Gaudi's masterpieces and a one day excursion to Figueres.
Students attend classes at Agora Masia Bach International School were they will have the opportunity of interact with Spanish students participating in our International Summer Programs. The school is a modern building with state of the arts facilities; indoor swimming pool, tennis and golf course, library and computer rooms.
- An opportunity to enjoy an international experience, improve your Spanish language skills while exploring Barcelona and the surroundings.
- Live immersed in a multicultural context where you can learn about culture and traditions from different countries around the world.
- Enjoy discovering Spain exploring Barcelona and surroundings, museums, landscapes, history and culture.
- Enjoy a highly supportive and challenging environment that allows our students to grow and develop stronger interpersonal and intercultural skills.
- To meet with our international students in a relax atmosphere participating in a wide range of enriching sport activities that encourages students not only to build individual character, confidence and skills, but also to be learn the importance and values of being part of a team.
Inquire for details
* Application fee
* Room & Board
* Airport pick-up
* Orientation Sessions
* Cultural activities program
* Day trips
* Sport Facilities (in-door swimming pool, tennis and golf courses)
* Library, music rooms, theater and computer lab access
Independently or in Groups
Independently or in Groups
Refer to AIS website for duration of programs.
To achieve excellence in education, and three of our schools are included among the highest ranks of Spain.