Big Mammals - Wildlife Camp, Conservation Program in Kenya
Open - Throughout the year
* High school qualification
* Over 18 years
* Good Conduct
Cost in US$:
- In-country orientation/Training
Program Fees Include:
* Airport pick-up and transfer to hotel.
* One night accommodation at hotel in Nairobi.
* Basic orientation on arrival.
* Transfer to your tented camp.
* Accommodation and food at camp.
* Transfer back to Nairobi and one night accommodation at hotel in Nairobi.
* Transfer back to airport for flight home.
* Participants must provide their own sleeping bag and mosquito net.
- Veterinary Science
* Wildlife surveillance, * De-snaring, * Tackling of human-wildlife conflicts, * Elephants tracking, * Wildlife census and recording their location using GPS, * Educating locals on community based conservation, * Data collection together with community game scouts * Participate in community projects such as building and working in schools and medical clinics where applicable.
18 and above
This Program is open to
Typical Living Arrangements
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Disciplinary Clearance Form
- Written Application
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Exit Debriefing Abroad
- Re-Entry Debriefing at Home
African Authentic Safaris Ltd is a - based organization. We do not require our participants to be of the same faith. Our volunteers will not be involved in religious proselytizing.