Japan: Aichi, Aizuwakamatsu, Akita and 68 other citiesLength of Position: One year contract
Teach English in Japan with the AEON Corporation, one of Japans largest English Conversation schools. AEON provides an opportunity for teachers from all over the world to live and work in thriving metropolises such as Osaka and Tokyo, or in the tranquil settings of the Japanese countryside. At AEON, there is an emphasis not only on the academic qualifications of the teaching staff, but also on their personal qualifications. A BA/BS degree is required in any major, in addition to completing all elementary and secondary education in English. Contracts with AEON run for one calendar year and positions are available starting every month. A competitive salary, commuting expense reimbursement, and a contract completion bonus are also included. Candidates must also submit a resume and 1-page essay detailing reasons for wanting to live and work in Japan.
San Francisco, CA - March 15, 2014
Atlanta, GA - April 5, 2014
Austin, TX - April 12, 2014
Toronto, ON - March 22, 2014
Melbourne - April 26, 2014
1. Teaching experience and Japanese language ability not required.
2. Monthly salary starts at 270,000 yen for a 5-day, 40-hour work week; maximum of 25 teaching hours.
3. More than 300 schools on the five main islands of the country.
4. Program participants provided with a private apartment furnished to Japanese standards with a subsidized rent of 55,000 yen a month.
5. AEONs New York City and Los Angeles offices offer year round recruiting.