Japan: Aichi, Aizuwakamatsu, Akita and 68 other cities
- BA/BS degree required in any major. Candidates must have completed all of their elementary and secondary education in English only.
- Teaching experience is beneficial but not necessary.
- Japanese language ability is also helpful but not necessary.
* For consideration, please submit both a resume and a one page (500 word) essay titled, "Why I Would Like to Live and Work in Japan?" Please note that resumes received without essays will neither be reviewed nor considered.
- English as a Second Language
Languages Used as a Medium of Teaching
The monthly starting salary is 270,000 yen (regardless of postgraduate degrees) for a 5-day, 40-hour work week with a maximum of 25 teaching hours. One week or more of paid training in Japan. 5 personal days per year. Japanese national holidays and 3 weeks of vacation. Private apartment furnished to Japanese standards with subsidized rent (55,000 yen/month). Health and Pension Insurance coverage through the Japanese Social Insurance System. Bonus provided upon completion of final contract. Knowledge of branch school location prior to signing contract.
This Program is open to
Kiwi, South African, Australian, Canadian, European and American Participants.
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
- Written Application
- In-Person Interview Required