AEF - Accademia Europea di Firenze Header Image AEF - Accademia Europea di Firenze Header Image

Study Abroad Programs

• The Campus

Mature Student

I attended the school at age 65 years as part of my retirement. It was my first language school after a couple of years of evening classes in Canada. Florence is a wonderful and historic city, very compact so it was easy to visit so many wonderful sites and museums. The language class was professionally conducted so I learned rapidly and intensively, which was what I wanted; no time-wasting! After four weeks, my knowledge of the Italian language and my ability to communicate in it was dramatically improved. Of course, all of the other students were so much younger than me but when you are in the classroom, we are fellow students so it does not matter. I look back fondly on my time at this school and i highly recommend it.

A wonderful experience

I am so glad to have 4 weeks study in AEF. Everyone was so kind and helpful to all of us. The cultural and social events were very good as well as the academic approach. I wish I can be there again .

Perfetto

I had the best time of my life during those 3 weeks of italian immersion. People at the academy are very nice and provide a really good learning experience. The schedules are build in a way that you have just enough time to study and also live the Florence life as its best. I highly recommend it! Ciao

Good immersion into the Italian language and culture and good social live

Although i followed only 1 month of courses at AEF,
the amount of information was excellent: both regarding the language , both the culture.
Also, wonderful friendships following the AEF program. Also, wonderful friendships following the AEF program.

Wonderful experience

I was there for a couple of weeks and I must say that the experience was incredible. They helped me with the full accommodation process and everything was very easy. It was a full immersion experience since all the students were from different countries so we had always to use italian to communicate. I think that the program is very well planned, divided into grammar and conversation classes. Additionally there were other cultural activities during the evening to put in force what we'd learnt in classes.
Lucia Contu and Lucia Iacovelli best teachers ever!! ;) Certainly, an experience to repeat!

Il corso è stato pratico, molto divertente e ho imparato tante cose nuove, sopratutto al livello della communicazione. Mi è piacuto tantissimo et penso che sia una delle esperienze più gratificanti della mia vita. Tante grazie amici!

Six fantastic months in the most wonderful academy

I spent six months in the AEF to learn Italian and to be able to speak it fluently when I leave. I'm living in Florence now but I never forget to stop to the academy when I walk along the Camillo Cavour street.

We always feel to belong to a cosmopolitan, peaceful and pleasant community. All people working in the academy are available for us every time, ready to help, able to take free time with us.

The AEF is the best location in Florence to learn Italian seriously and to love the city.

Thanks for all these wonderful moments I spent in the Academy.

AEF... more than just a school

AEF gave me the most amazing abroad experience. Not only were the classes engaging, the teachers and staff made the effort to truly get to know ALL of their students and make them feel like a family. I still feel connected to the staff and teachers at AEF. In Florence, I felt like I fully emerged in the culture, and AEF made that happen with housing in the center of Florence, the opportunity to become friends with locals, trips throughout Italy, and much more. My favorite thing about AEF are the connections that I was able to make. AEF is more than just a school. It's a place where I know I am always welcome whenever I'm in Florence. AEF gave me an unforgettable abroad experience that I could never thank them enough for.