Mt. Everest Base Camp Trek Nepal
Cost in US$:
1550 per perosn
Program Fees Include:
- Airport Pick up drop (Airport /Hotel/Airport) by private car/van/Bus.
- Hotel In Kathmandu: Two night's standard Hotel in Katmandu.
- Meals During Trek: Your stander meals in mountain (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- Trekking permit: 'Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit. And Everest National pak permit.
- All necessary paper works.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by car/.
- Domestic Flight Ticket From Kathmandu to Lukla / Kahtmandu . including airport Tax.
- Accommodation In Trekking: All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Guide: An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide,
- Porters: Experience Trekking Porters(1 porter for 2 clients). And Their well-paid Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter. (Guide flight Katmandu / Lukla/ Katmandu.)
- Adventure Certificate: Our Company provides Adventure Certificate.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Drop to airport by car/van/Bus
This Program is open to
South African, Asian, European, American, Canadian, Australian and Worldwide Participants.
Independently or in Groups
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
Typically The Application Process Time is