Adelante International Internships and Study Abroadhttp://www.adelanteabroad.com/program/Inte...
101 Main Street, Suite B Seal Beach, CA 90740 United States
Throughout the year
First Monday of the month, year round. 1 - 6 months
Want to speak Spanish every day? Then come to Madrid for an international internship. Medical, journalism, marketing, business, sports, graphic design, law and more, more, more!!
Madrid, Spain's capital and the most Spanish of Spain's cities. Experience the Spanish life the best way you can by living in the center of this lively, vibrant city. The Adelante Intern in Madrid program enables you to live among the local Spanish people while gaining real international work experience and speaking Spanish in your day-to-day life. What better way to truly immerse yourself in another culture?
Internship placements are tailored individually based on a combination of your requirements, your experience and qualifications in your chosen sector and your Spanish skills. Participation in this program will massively upgrade your resume and provides you with the opportunity to become fluent in Spanish.
We provide the means, you create the experience.
Flexibility - stay up to 6 months, programs start year round.
Independence - live like a local in your own room in a centrally located apartment. (Homestay option available in Seville and Marbella programs).
Language learning - Brush up on your Spanish skills before you are launched into your Spanish internship. 2 weeks of intensive classes are included.
Internship placement - intern in a company or organization tailored to your experience and preferences.
Receive credit - many candidates participate in our programs for university credit.
Travel opportunities - some excursions are included and being based in Spain, there are extensive opportunities to travel in and around the country as well as the rest of Europe before, during and after your program.
Experience of a lifetime - Adelante provides you with the means to study, live and intern in Spain. Once you are there, you can create your own one-of-a-kind experience.
* Program candidates should be 18 or older and possess a desire to learn about and live in another culture.
* Some Spanish is helpful although we can and do place beginners.
* For some internship sectors specific studies, experience or qualifications may be required.
We endeavor to always provide the most economic internship programs available. Please see our website for latest prices.
* Pre-departure interview and orientation.
* 2 weeks of intensive Spanish language classes.
* Housing - your own private room in a shared apartment for the duration of your program.
* Airport pickup on arrival.
* Internship placement - intern for 4 hours a day in your chosen sector.
* Some excursions.
* Adelante staff in Spain available for support and assistance.
* On-going counseling and assistance as needed.
I was very happy with myself that I tried to be very open and go with the flow. With that temperament I was able to meet a lot of really interesting people and see new things. The struggle with the...More
Did you participate on a program with Adelante International Internships and Study Abroad?
Share your thoughts!