Throughout the year
First Monday of every Month
Program candidates should be 18 or older and possess a desire to learn about and live in another culture. Some Spanish is helpful although we can and do place beginner - beginners, though internship choices are limited. Candidates should be at college level or graduate level, though we have some "gap-year" candidates.
Qualities required are: dependability for your work assignment, courage for your international living abroad experience and openness to all the new people and experiences you will encounter.
- Business Admin, Management
Cost in US$:
From 2,345 to 5,545 for 1-6 months, plus 150 non-refundable application fee.
Program Fees Include:
- Pre-departure interview, written materials and counseling and assistance as needed.
- Airport pickup on arrival.
- Housing for duration of program - own private room in shared apartment, or homestay option (inquire for price as this option includes meals and laundry).
- 3 weeks of intensive Spanish language classes.
- Some excursions included during first 3 weeks.
- Internship placement in chosen sector.
- English speaking staff in-country and in the USA for support if needed.
This Program is open to
American, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi, South African and Worldwide Participants.
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application
- Letters of Reference