Actilangue Header Image Actilangue Header Image

Actilangue - French Language School on the Riviera

Great experience

I was very satisfied with my experience. All teachers and other Actilangue staff was very kind and professional. If it wasn't for them, I probably wouldn't learn French language so good, that I reached all points possible on my high school graduation exams in French Language, graduated cum laude and was able to enter Med school in Ljubljana.
I would definitely recommend Actilangue to whoever would like to improve his French Language, because is suitable for beginners and also for advanced speakers.

Great proposal

Courses in Actilange in Nice gave me the opportunity to improve my French together with holiday making. The teachers were good, the accomodation in the flat was great. For me it was an excellent experience that I would gladly recommend to anyone who wants to combine French learning with holiday making in the great place near the sea!

Bonjour Nice

Great school, dedicated instructors and staff. Excellent location. I remember morning grammar classes and noon speaking classes. Classes and teachers provided cultural immersion. Housing was nice and affordable.

• The Campus

Excellent experience of french study

Great teachers, great staff, the place & the educational materials.
Would be great to organize more guided tours across the city & region on weekends & after lessons.
Thanks for a good experience.

• The Campus

Perfect choice to learn new language

Family stays are very nice and welcoming.
Budget is the best out of available options.
Good teachers.
Had a 2 week stay last year and all was organised well.
It was my second time I went to the programme.

Mes premiers pas en francais en France, à NIce

Je voudrais remercier votre école et vos professeurs pour les cours efficaces. J’ai bien amélioré et perfectionné mes connaissances en francais oral et écrit. Les explications des professeurs en matiēre scolaire étaient trēs approfondies. En plus l’atmosphēre de votre établissement était amicale, calme et serviable. Tout ce que j’ai acquis chez vous, je vais le profiter dans mon travail avec mes élēves en Estonie. En tout cas votre école m’a donné de l’élan d’ētre encore meilleure enseignante de francais.

• The Campus

Great French course and family stay in Nice!

I studied at Actilangue in 2013 for 2 weeks during a holiday. I was highly motivated to improve my French and this school offered me good courses combined with a family stay (3 min walk distance from the school)! The courses were very well organized, the teacher with a very good knowledge and the I also had 1 hour of conversation per day. It was very interesting. I learned a lot and I could improve my skills.
I must always thank them for the excellent family they chose for me. I had the opportunity to practice during breakfast and dinner with my "French mother", a very educated lady in a very comfortable apartment. It was a great experience!

Holiday language brush up

Actilangue in Nice gave me the opportunity to brush up on my French together with holiday making. The teachers were good, the other students pleasant company, and the overall atmosphere the right combination of relaxedness and serious language studies. For me it was an excellent experience that I would gladly recommend to anyone who like me loves the French language and wants to combine French learning with holiday making.

Language and life

I spent three useful weeks in Nice at Actilangue, I've learnt a lot (in particular felt much more free to speak French after that course) and enjoyed the life in this coastal city. The programme was adapted to my specific needs (in terms of the numbers of lessons), the teachers were really nice. At that time in September there were not that much excursions or cultural events organised by the school, but I explored by myself the city and surroundings, which was great.

• The Campus

School for beginners and self organized people

The courses are nice for beginners. at this level you will always learn something as long as the group is not so big. The other organisation was poor.there were excursions only if you miss your afternoon lesson and all over very rare in the peak season for language courses like September.