Across the Pond Header Image Across the Pond Header Image

Study Full Time Degrees in Scotland with Across The Pond

My Experience In Stirling Scotland

My year in Stirling Scotland obtaining my master's degree was an experience that I will never forgot. When I first discovered Across the Pond I had my doubts that I would actually be lucky enough to end up enrolled in a master's program in a UK university. Less than a year then a year later I was officially accepted into, decided on, and committed to the University of Stirling. I had always imagined myself in London, but I loved Stirling and will never regret my decision. I met friends from all over the world and was able to get to know a foreign country. Long before the year was up, Scotland felt like home and I never could have gotten there without the help of Across the Pond. Researching applying to UK Universities on my own was completely overwhelming but Across the Pond made the entire process easy and were a great help with every step!

My Review

Loved going to Aberdeen University, enough so that I've recommended it to those who have reached out to me through Across the Pond. Scotland is filled with great people, the course was great, community was amazing.

Aberdeen

The Across the Pond program was extremely helpful in facilitating application paperwork and preparing me for applications at the PhD level to St. Andrews. As far as schooling in Aberdeen/ UK, I love the experience and the cultural immersion. The education is a tad more independent than I was used to, but overall very supportive.