Across the Pond Header Image Across the Pond Header Image

Study Full Time Degrees in England with Across The Pond

Worth the effort

Studying abroad has been the single best education experience I have had yet. Working with Across the Pond was smooth and effective, answering all of my questions timely and easing the process of studying abroad.

Across The Pond is absolutely amazing.

Across the Pond made the process of applying to graduate schools in the UK so much easier for me. They really went out of their way to help me find the right school for what I wanted to study. The support they gave in helping me apply and get accepted to the right school for me was wonderful and made the entire process a lot less stressful.

American in Scotland!

When I decided to go back to university and get my masters degree I had no idea it would be so fulfilling! Without Across the Pond I most assuredly would have ended up taking the safe route attending a United States college but the team gave me the confidence and guidance to follow my dreams and get accepted to a European institution! I was accepted into Edinburgh Napier University in Scotland and my husband and I had the year of our lives experiencing culture and adventure while I furthered my education. I wouldn't have missed it for the world! Thanks!!

The Best Life Decision I Have Ever Made

Working with Across the Pond (ATP) to come and study in London, England was one of the best life decisions I've ever made. I highly recommend ATP. They were an invaluable partner. I couldn't have done this without their assistance.

Newcastle University Review

I had never heard of Newcastle University before, but after coming here it seems like the perfect fit. Everyone is friendly, there is always something to do, and I would highly recommend this school. Across the Pond is the reason I am here right now and it's been the best decision of my life to use their services to get me here now.

Review Title

Great Experience, I went as a mature student. I would not have been able to gain the knowledge and cultural experience from a Canadian University. The work load was not that heavy however every day I was learning something different.

Life-long memories

Apart from the grim and expensive university housing I stayed in, my experience was really fantastic. Just do some more research on accommodation options. Overall, the program was fantastic and I learned so much. It's surprising to look back and see how much I've grown through all of this and I'm very proud of that. I highly recommend coming to the UK and furthering your studies. However, I will warn that it is a major financial investment, so be sure to research the programs your applying to, as well as the value of your degree. In my case, I probably didnt need the degree as much as I needed the experience, and that's fine. Just be sure to fully understand your individual situation as it can be quite stressful.

History

I quite enjoyed my time at Liverpool. I joined the lacrosse club and focused on my studies both made my time in England fun and worth the money. I was able to travel during my time and created some friendships that will last.

Study Abroad

Excellent. I really enjoyed the program and the professors as well as the city I lived in. Across the Pond helped to organize everything and made the process much simpler than it would have been on my own.

Take a Step Out of Your Comfort Zone

What does it mean to be doing self-fulfilling activities? What does it mean to be mature? What does it mean to be open? What does it mean to be ambitious? Try this. Step out of your comfort zone. The tiniest and biggest steps all matter. I felt quite secluded when I used to live in Canada, not because the country had nothing to offer, but because I just felt too comfortable to take any action that was new and refreshing. I realised that, luckily, at an age that can still absorb and adapt to the current environment. Which is why I decided to leave almost everything to study alone in the United Kingdom. No other country is like the international hub the UK, especially as a student. For many, studying abroad for 3+ years could be a big leap, but by the end of it, everyone will see it as one of the best decisions you can make to spring into a direction that can answer all the questions mentioned above. Try it. Get yourself out of your comfort zone.

Newcastle University

I highly enjoyed my time in Newcastle and in the UK. I made new friends, traveled, and immersed myself into the culture. The weather was not the best, but when the sun did shine, it was lovely. I do believe I made the right choice in selecting Newcastle.

Museum Studies at Leicester

I had an amazing time during my master's program at the University of Leicester. Staff and students were friendly, and help was always available when I needed it. The library on campus is amazing and a great place to study.

Fantastic experience! Something I will never forget!

Studying abroad was an amazing experience, and one that I will cherish for the rest of my life. There is nothing better that getting a broader prospective of the world we live in, from sports and politics to food and religion.

Applied Linguistics @ The University of Southampton.

Overall, I had a great experience in Southampton. The program unfortunately was vastly different than what was listed and described but I appreciated how the instructors tailored courses to suit each student's interests, in that a student could write on a particular topic in their own way. If given another opportunity I would choose a different program to study. The location of the university, the administration and my accommodation were wonderful and exceeded my expectations. I really enjoyed the experience and being a post-graduate student I did not feel out of place or that I was surrounded by undergrads, the university really had a lot of social and academic opportunities such as guest lectures and parties of the sort. It was a wonderful experience.

The Best Years of My Life (So far!)

Because of the unfailing dedication of the team at Across the Pond, I was able to seamlessly apply to British universities that I had a great interest in. The day I was accepted to my dream school, Durham University, I received a personal phone call and congratulations from the agent I was working with. I could tell in that moment that the next few years would be magical, and they truly were. They were filled with friends, challenges, and a lifetime of happy memories. I cannot thank Across the Pond enough for the wonderful work they did to help me achieve my goals.

Fantastic

I have nothing but good things to say about Across the Pond. Not only were they incredibly helpful in the admissions/applications process, but I knew that my advisor and the rest of the team was there if I had any questions. (I didn't take them up on it, because my university was very helpful, but it was nice to know ATP was available.) I just got my results of my Masters degree, and could not be happier that I chose to study in the UK. ATP truly helped me toward what was arguably the best year of my life thus far, personally and academically.

Postgraduate study abroad in London

The program lasted 12 months and was a great opportunity to travel, study and network. However I wish there was a follow up with students after the program ended to give advice on how to enter the job force in their host country or in their home country.

My Induction as a Scottish Lass

Overall, living and studying in Scotland was the greatest decision I could have ever made for myself. The people are so kind, selfless and fun. The memories you make are guaranteed for a lifetime. Across the Pond was the perfect organization to help support and instruct me in the application process and it was seamless, simple, and stress-free.

University of Liverpool

My overall experience was nothing short but amazing. if there every was a problem I could talk to someone and get it fixed. Across the Pond was fantastic with getting all the necessary documents in order. My advisor was always there to help and made the process of applying easy and stress free.

MA Student at the University of Sheffield

I can't say enough great things about Across the Pond and about my experience studying in the UK. The University of Sheffield is an amazing institution and the city of Sheffield is a magical place! I am forever grateful for all that I learned during my year abroad. So many thanks!

Go Abroad is Great

Going to the UK is great and using Across the Pond recommended. I would recommend doing studying abroad because the experience is worth it. The experience will rock your world and the pictures are great

Studying in England

Choosing to study abroad in England for my master's degree was one of the best decisions I've made. Across the Pond was so helpful! They guided me every step of the way, from first thinking about and applying to universities all the way to leaving for the UK. The whole process can be confusing and it was comforting to have an advisor who could answer all my questions and help me figure everything out. Studying in England was such an amazing experience and allowed me to meet people from all over the world and learn new things, not only about my course of study but about myself as well. I definitely recommend taking the opportunity to study abroad if you are able to.

An Excellent Choice

I could not have been happier with my choice to study abroad for my masters degree. I enjoyed my course, the historic setting of Durham, and the friends I made from the UK and around the world. Studying abroad gave be a more rounded academic experience, and living abroad was so much fun.

Excellent opportunity

No matter where you end up, the experience is completely worth it. I got my masters and although I'm starting a job back at home that I could've done with my bachelors, I will never regret taking the year to study abroad!

Stephanie Hernandez's Falmouth University Experience

I was able to come to the UK and pursue my MA in Film and TV thanks to Study Across the Pond. At the time I had a full time job but I wanted to go try something different and challenging. I found Study Across the Pond doing a google search. They reached out in less than 48 hours and that's when my adventure began. Within 2 months I was accepted into Falmouth University, got my visa sorted within a week . I quit my job, sold my car, bought my ticket to London and I was off to start one of the best experiences of my life. I came to Falmouth, a small town in South East England. A beautiful town with beaches and amazing views. I loved my course and was able to learn so much. I met amazing friends as well as my now fiancée. I was able to spend my first Christmas away from home in Spain and New Years in London. I went to the Berlin Film Festival with my course, spent my birthday in Greece and went traveling to Europe after I was done with my MA. I also wrote, produced, directed and co-edited my first short film. I mean... what an experience! I am still in the UK at the moment doing some work and might be heading back to USA in the next couple of weeks. But England stole my heart. For those of you who are afraid ... DON'T BE! Do it. It will challenge you in so many ways but you will never be the same person after this. I promise. Anyways, best decision every made. This could be your story too. It's now or never.