June 1 - 29
Spend the Summer in London studying fashion with ACCENT and the Coast Community College District (Orange Coast College). Explore London as it becomes an extension of your classroom while you attend fashion design courses with Professor Bianchi at the ACCENT Center. On the Summer in London Fashion Program, participants live in student apartments in central London and the ACCENT London Center provides support and guidance to program participants.
If you have questions about any aspect of this program, please feel free to contact us.
Cultural learning is an integral part of the Summer in London Fashion program. Participants attend on-site lectures at museums within and outside London, such as the Tate Modern and the British Museum, additionally participants will attend one theater performance and a group tea at Fortnum & Mason. Also included in the program are a one-day field trip to Oxford as well as a three-day/two-night excursion to Paris, including accommodations, transportation and guide. Excursions are chosen based on the academic curriculum and are subject to change.
Bachelors Degree (Undergraduate)
USD 4,900 (plus a refundable USD 100 security deposit)
* Double or triple rooms in student apartments in central London
* A one-day field trip to Oxford, including transportation and guide
* A three-day/two-night excursion to Paris, including transportation, accommodations, guide and a bus tour
* A group tea at Fortnum & Mason
* Several class time field trips
* One theater performance
* Overseas orientation program and guided bus tour
* Overseas information and resource center with ACCENT London on-site staff
* Zone 1 & 2 London transportation pass
* Transfers from and to the London airport for group flight participants
Independently or in Groups
ACCENT is an international education organization that works with over 50 American colleges and universities to provide high quality study abroad programs. ACCENT students come from all over the U.S. and represent a wide range of ages, education levels and academic interests.