Accademia Europea di Firenzehttp://www.aefirenze.it/
Via Roma 4 Firenze, FI 50123 Italy
3-6 months (includes high school academic semester abroad), 7-12 months (includes high school academic year abroad)
The Accademia Europea di Firenze offers semester academic courses where students receive credits that are transferable to several Universities worldwide. Each course has 45 contact hours, which corresponds to 4 (four) credits. It is also required to do an Italian Language Course of 180 or 72 hours and all other courses are taught in English.
The best location in Florence (between the Duomo and the Piazza della Repubblica)
* Excellent professors
* Friendly and helpful staff
* Modern classrooms and a nice environment
* Excellent housing
DEPARTMENT OF ITALIAN STUDIES
* Italian language
* Survey of Italian Literature
* Dante's (Divina) Commedia
* Modern Italian Literature
* Renaissance Art History
* Patron, Artists and Identity in Florentine Renaissance Art
* Italian Cinema
* Italian History through the Cinema
* History of contemporary Italy from the "Big War" to the crisis of the 1st Republic
* Modern Italy since 1815
DEPARTMENT OF EUROPEAN COMPARATIVE LITERATURE
* Foreign writers in Italy: the Gothic romance
* The modern European Novel: The Anti-Novel
* Modern European Novel: Le Nouveau Roman
* Modern European Novel: The Postmodern Novel
* A woman's gaze: some contemporary women artists and writers
* Introduction to economics
* Global Political Economy
* Economics of European integration
* History of music
* History of opera
* Italian diction for opera singers
FASHION AND DESIGN DEPARTMENT
Bachelors Degree (Undergraduate)
Courses: 6.700 euros, Housing: 3.000 euros
* Includes an Italian language course along with a maximum of four electives and optional daily activities. The Italian language course can be comprised of 72 hours or 180 hours. All the electives consist of 45 hours.
* For the elective courses, students must choose up to 4 courses stating the 1st option and the 2nd option for each. As we have a limit of seats for each course, we prioritize students that enroll first.
* Transcripts for your university to evaluate.
American, Canadian and Worldwide Participants.